27 September, 2009

My life with relationship

I'm sorry for not updating my blog quite awhile.. Was busying myself in many many matter- or i'm just trying to find something to distract myself. I guess i've failed to do so as everything still, in sixes and sevens.


It’s never easy when a relationship ends. Whatever the reason for the split – and whether or not you wanted it – the breakup of a long-term, committed relationship can turn your whole world upside down and trigger all sorts of painful and unsettling feelings. Hiding our self in room, wet our pillow or blanket by crying all the time, woke up suddenly in the midnight whenever dream of them, and again a sleepless day after it. As my friend once told, everything things that have happened or potentially happen are all the way, setting by God. Its so called providence. I don't bother to learn it and i trust myself more. I trust God as well, in another way, different angle.

I'll always ask myself, Why do breakups hurt so much, even when the relationship is no longer good? I still cant give myself a clear answer. Those questions are not registered well in my mind. Maybe i never think of it? No... i think but it'll be a question which remains no answer still, as love makes us blind. We cant evaluate- which one is bad or good by the time you've falling in love, everything is nice in your eyes i would say.

I read a post in newspaper today, an article pointed out breakup is painful because it means we loss, not just of the relationship, but also of shared dreams,commitments and communication but i really don't get it much, or I've my own explanation for the title. Yes, it might be correct but not for me.

Hmm... A breakup brings unclear about the future, the day after day- tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow. What will life be like without our love one, life still going as usual but we do feel so lonely, empty, so lost or some might feel angry or anxious if they are the heartbroken. But for me, somehow i try to not angry or hate that someone who had broken my heart, instead I'll take it as a lesson of my life, a tutorial for my future preparation, to love again or being love, once again. Pointless to hate that someone who you used to love before, the one you miss everyday or the one who sweet to you, I'll be a great loser. Dont !!!

I realised the fact, which is two person used to be a couple before would never be friend any longer as they hate each and other. Hmmm...This time, i get it. i can understand the scenario anywhere if there are really problem occurs by the time or the way the ended up the relationship. So, the way you saying goodbye to your relationship(partner) is kind of studies, a lesson which is waiting for us , to discovey, to study, to acknowledge how important is it.

I urged, never treat your partner like a toy or substitution. Or else you'll be cursed untill the day you die. And this will be another issue in whilst.

Try to love them more before you know the love is gonna over, be good and try to use a light tone when you feels like ending up a relationship. Reason(s) should be clear and understandable by your partner. 1 changing to 2, that brings significant definition to us. People are sensitive. So we should have a good consideration- to make people sense that you got the heart implement any single thing...

We live, we life, we lark, we laugh but remember we love(in relationship side).
Love is a big thing, after family and career and studies.

I believe we are born to love and being love,
We might meet calamities, blocker or hacker in my jouney but as long as you willing to ride though, you'll reach the destination you craves before. Live always make delusive, we cant help much because its call life. Problem will keep on kicking in, just shift the way you are, to make the road ahead clear. Its all depends on you. Life takes a turn unexpectely, we gonna lean how to guide ourself.

13 comments:

Niss said...

this is a very meaningful post! its really hard to have broken a relationships~ but stay strong my fren...life is still going on...sometimes TIME maybe the best curing medicine to heal our heart, soul, and mind. Us as ur frens will always stay by ur side and give u fully support. U are not alone.

Anonymous said...

well speaking from someone who never had a relationship, although u had broke up, at least u have tasted what is love. this is of course not a word of relieve. time will heal all pain. sometimes when u think that life is all gloomy, u never know that sunshine is just a matter of time..

p.s. i am sorry if i overstep

EJAY said...

sometimes break up is the right thing to do...
live n learn bro!

Winnie Nelson said...

Life is not all sugar and spice. Sometimes it adds a hint of bitterness in order to let us pick up the pieces of life. Problems are here to help us grow. Without it, we won't be able to taste what is life and we will be heartless. Strengthen your mind and soul, for this is just another door to many more opportunities. Be strong dear Edward! =)

Gazy said...

Niss: Never try never know what is the taste of it but somehow, it just a process that we need to go through.. To make our life meaningful =)

Gazy said...

Afif: Nope, ur not. Just leave what you feel inside. And it might be the words which able to inspire other, who knows? Thx =)

Gazy said...

Ejay: Human are never deserve to be sad all the time, there are still plenty more outside which contains different taste. I understand it, i know... thx for ur live and learning.

Gazy said...

Winnie winnie winnie..... ya, ur right.And, hopefully i can get some happpiness from you then =) lol..

Ty said...

a great tutorial of love.
well said Gazy :) your writing is v. humble, heartfelt.. no worries hunny, there's always a silver lining at the end..

Gazy said...

Ty:Aiyo, just an ordinary post and i wrote what i felt inside... Thx, blog can really build one's frame of mind. I leans from yours as well....

Ty said...

{I am blushing}
haha, happy Wednesday gazy ;)

Gazy said...

same goes to u.. promise ya happier than yesterday... haha

Ty said...

thanks f happy wishings Gazy haha-happee :)