31 August, 2010

My life with Closer

I think, A has becomes a very close friend of mine. Yes, at least this is what up to my mind. We can chat well, although A is busying with works, travels and all. Always being busy. I’m glad to have A in my life. We were starting friend this year, if I’m not mistaken.

Hey, this will be a very short post cuz I ain’t describe how I feel by wording, that is way too perfunctory. A is different from other, for me obviously. Something special. Hmmm…
Thanks to God, I atleast have one more extra people who meant a lot in my life. I feel peace when i'm talking and chatting with A.

I love you, for who you are and thanks for holding me up :)
We'll be closer and i'll remember you..



4 comments:

Faridz Awg said...

ooo... who is A? hehe.. all the best and good luck.

Gazy said...

Thanks Faris and you too.. Best of luck :))

Ct Arina said...

oh my..
such a sweet n3 u got there.
i'm touching.
ehe ^_^

Anonymous said...

wah,sweeeet...
alangkah sonoknyer lau A itu shayer :p
tapi tu mesti bkan shayer..hehe
sdey tol !_!

~anies~ @_@