31 August, 2010

My life with saying Thanks


Time flies like an arrow.. Guess what? I'm graduating soon :)
Yeppi...

For this month, I've been praying a lot. yeah, it was quite a lot in order i could graduate on time which i have set in the initial time.
I've so many things to do throughout the whole month. So yeah, apparently people keep to themselves when they're tired or so I've been told and plus nowadays i'm just busy. Couldn't tell you how busy i was during the past few weeks. Hehe..

Last few weeks has been pretty urgh? Nope, it was dramatic though. I shall nOt mention about it over gain and of course what's past is past, let bygone be bygone. Well, let's see let's see what i'm gonna type next.

Erm.... Obtained my last semester result (Thanksgiving). I passed all my subjects and thanks to my lecturers, and fellow friends who kept me company during those darkest moment and you guys will be remembered.

This is what i obtained this year:


Subject(s)
Organizational Behavior [ A ]
Introduction to Finance [ A ]
Business Research [ A ]
Occupational Safety and Health Act [ A ]
Personal Selling [ A ]
Business and Company Law [A ]


I've to thanks alot of people who holding me up and helped me alot, seriously yea. You know who you're.

Next month, i'm gonna attending my first Convo. Thanks someone for making me able to make it. Thanksss YOU, give me a hand when i was dismay. Thanks to H helping me and YOU calling me day and night, give me motivation. and BIG THANKS to my family and fellas!


p/s: Thank you, those who keep me company and my listener and YOU.

6 comments:

♥Juice♥Juicy♥ said...

Congratz my dear friend...=)

Ct Arina said...

organizational behavior?
OMG.
enough for me.
haha ~_^

Gazy said...

Teng:Thanks alot ya dearr friend of mine.... hehe :)

Ct: You've been taking that too? Hehe..

FarhahMahadi said...

Well done Gazy (^^,)

Ct Arina said...

yea friend.
long time ago.
haha =D

Gazy said...

Farhah: thx dear... hehe

Ct: I see... graduated anyway.. yahh