18 June, 2011

My Life with Recent ...

--------------- My Life, My Story, My Blog, My Feeling ---------------------

The owner is busy now, start with the internship, have been burying himself into works. My bad for making this blog not-so-alive :)




_____My Desk______

Office is full of drama, this is what i can reveal, after all, my department is still manageable, i mean within the limit that i can still handle. As an intern can seriously drag you down in fast speed. Cut it to short, my team is very nice human, the way they assign me to perform jobs, the way they request me to backing-up the works, always being polite. I recognized a fact, maybe it's a culture. Nah, they are frankly result oriented (let's put this way)- if you're performing, they'll really like you and empowering you.

p/s: When you're doing nothing or being too free in the office, it might means you're not-reliable (or-not-performing), i'm G.L.A.D that i have plenty to do! They involve me into forum, discussion and dealing with VIP clients, they do put some heavy responsible on my shoulder, feel like i've been appreciated. GLORY GLORY MR GAZY :)



‿◕ My office suit :)



Well.. did you notice

Regarding to my family. Hmmmm... they're doing fine so far and healthy. I put highlighted on HEALTHY *fingers crossed*


For myself, i found hard in understanding myself lately! I'm puzzled sometimes. Many said i've changed. Did i change? Or it's due to my unpredictable personality? I keep demanding, i'm hot temper, i'm realistic.. I say: Improving life isn't a sin, isn't it? But i do really wish the changes of mine can lead me to a better way, a right track.


Lastly, Happy Fathers' Day, I love my dad :)


p/s: BTW, i want to make this as my next collection, if :)