16 May, 2011

My life with updating

Latest number 1
Latest number 2
Life In KL

Sorry for not posting any entry lately. I have gotten to be busiest these few w

eeks. I admit that many news and things have happened that were blog-able but due to my sloth-like attitude these few weeks, I’ve never post anything here until today. Sorry my bloggie L

I: Semester came to its end and all the assignments have to be done *I done mine earlier and submitted earlier than the date supposed*

Ii: Busy for my interview, I went to 3 companies for the industrial placement position and been selected, but discard go two and chose the best.

In span of weeks, I cover all the matter above all by myself!

I’ve been staying at KL/ Selangor for few months, yeah! I’m furthering my studies there. My very first time stay apart from my beloved family! Huhu...

I’m back to my hometown for my holidays, very limited! Hey, in hindsight, my brain’s close to whacking, that is why I bump myself into sleeping all time. Weather is HOT, see how I describe the weather, DAMN HOT and this is sort of creeping me out feeling the HIT!!!!

I’m counting down the days, finding times to hang-out with my friends, trying to, I’m sick now, and had my teeth extraction , my MOLAR teeth helo, and it’s still painful and bleeding that makes me feeling the Idleness of hanging out. Btw, I’m taking care of my grandma, she just had her operation. Good grandchild. *compliment pleasee*

I experiences lot of differences while moving here. Seriously yes…

Life in KL is seriously different, not that different actually, but there are some unlike … Okay, it’s different. Live without my family around.

Oops, got off track :)


I started loving the Gardenia Bread since I came to KL. Gardenia's bread selling point in my eyes is their softness but full felling of the bread but what makes me buy it the most for sure, it’s affordable for me, a student! It has become my food, most of the time. How could I sound so pathetic, it’s nice bread after all with nice taste and good price.'


I do miss my bed sometime even i'm back in my hometown :(((


Okay, shall stop now. I’m too lazy to type more here. If you’re close enough with me in facebook, you shall know my news. Oops, sound so wrong, It’s BLOG here. Sorry bloggie, I’ll keep knocking door and visit frequently, no doubt.


p/s: Happy Teachers' day to all :)

2 comments:

Paklung Tony said...

help me to update my blog brother :(

♥Juice♥Juicy♥ said...

Remember keep visit my blog horrr..haha...update more yea Gazy...=)))