11 September, 2012

S.A.T.A.Y S.T.A.T.I.O.N


About food. Owh ya, just being sidetrack for awhile. My very first time posting about food @blogspot. Actually i did posted this at other site but i deleted that acc as i found that, i still love Blogspot. 

 I been to this place name Satay Station (Waterfront Ampang) last night with friends. Credit to those who really-know-where-to-have-delicious-food-’s friends. Hell, i must say, they served the best satay in KL, so far. I mean S.O.  F.A.R . If you guys have better options, let me know. I will try. As i LIKE to eat. :/ 


I actually went and googled this outlet ” Satay Station”, realize that it is famous with their gigantic sized satays. As you could view above, the satay is FAT enough to bite off and it smells stick around your teeth, and it was like.. WOW!  What makes the whole bucket special are big chucks of ketupat rice, cucumbers, onions and their satay sauces. Such a licking good menu. RM1 for each, it’s really worth to have a test. It will pay you off what you paid!! Frankly ..
See again, hopes my next post isn’t about the tasty food. I’m really chubby now, serious. I can feel my waist is expanding.


Dear all, i will be back soon and i promised myself to be more active to blog. See ya again.


No comments: