15 September, 2012

With Trust :)


I have so many people in life that i connected with, i mean, those closet one. I do trust and try to trust very hard to help me out of bad spot. I trust mostly those being nice to me, i don't know if the NICE is really nice or just superficial.

Sometime i feel funny in the sense that, i know the fact that some is cheating on me (betraying me) and when i comes out to confront with them, they can just make up another story to cover their LIES. ( ?  ? ) = NO EMOTION. Should i laugh in front of them for still cheating or rejoice because they conceal to not let me feeling hurt with the truth. Should i say THANKS for cheating or lies or
 betraying me?

It was out of sudden i got to pen down this post, not that i got betrayed. I mean recently. I reckon. I got disappointed. I can feel the disappointment flooded over me mentally and physically sometimes. And i know it  takes a certain amount of faith  (Or maybe MORE) to regain trust in whatever you lost it in.
Someone very dear to me told me just this morning, that don't really trust a person 100%. Damn, i did. I trust some , a few person 100%.


So now what plays on my mind is, Forgiving is one thing and the first thing, Letting go will be the next, moving on is what i shall do ultimately.

Forgiveness is a gift that you give to yourself. It allows you to move forward. Forgiving does not mean forgetting.
Thank you for the Broken heart  (Is a nice song neway)- Thank you for helping me to grow - Thank you for revealing your true colour. God is too good for me to realize all this. I love you ... I'll love myself more, and ONLY trust myself.




 I'm gonna out, its saturday night.  Happy Saturday Dear blogger and readers.

No comments: