27 December, 2012

My Life with Summary of 2012


It finally comes to the end of the year, Its December now. Everyone did agree saying time swifts so fast that you don’t even found out and in the end its like, it’s almost a year. The end of every year makes one philosophical, you start thinking about life (., 2012). I should think about my life, as I really need to.

 - About Studies?  My studies has comes to its end. Basically I had finished up my degree and waiting for final results to be released on next year.  Have been suffering from partial distortion currently, which exams are finally over and my brain requires adequate time out. Anyway, I will get a job at the mean time, to treat my wallet well. I have so many things to throughout the next half year since June. I worked, I studied, I travelled etc. Oh ya, lotsa things happened.

- About  Family? Bittersweet I would say. Sympathy division is when the nervous system prepares you for stressful situations. Mainly if lower down the metabolism rate, and make you more alert, its I feel now. I know there are so many things happened to me, and my family but I know that’s the way we can gather and think of a way to get out from the puzzles, the problems.  Cut it short, because I don’t feel like pouring my family problems here, only me and God knows.

 -About myself?  But I do believe that things happen for a reason. There is always challenge in life, no worries. It’s normal. Ride through it, you will be a better one. There are consequences in life to make things balance. It is like, if you choose beauty, you will get less the function and benefit: If you choose function and benefit, you can only get a basic physical look. For those who are related to my story, they will understand.I might be taciturn sometimes because I'm exhausted and badly in need of fresh air, but I will never escape from problems. That is me. Staying in KL for almost 2 years, I learnt a lot. I learn to save money, learn to work and earn money, learn to be patient who those bitch and sluts, learn to eat Maggie, Gardenia, learn to ignore what people back-stab about me, learn to memorize the Trains and buses, learn to find ways to improve myself, I made mistakes, learn from it and move on, There is pointless being solemn over it.

-About friendship? I made lotsa new friends. Friends that hangout for fun, Friends that can rely and can be trusted, Friends that come to you when they need helps. Friends that listen to you and cry because of your stories. Friends that probably a potential actor and actress, full of drama. Well, I'm matured enough to choose my own friends and I know who they are. For those who has done a dreadful sin to me, I chose not to hate but couldn't deny the strong abhorrence in my heart towards them. I'm sorry, I forgive but NEVER FORGET. I try to eliminates drama in my circle, and cut off arguments as i know those silly argument are meant to stress us out and poke holes in our friendship. 

-About Relationship? No comment. I met no-one. Single bed for one year. I'm not sad, because i know that, someone better and good awaits me. Maybe, the time matters. 

Conclusion, 2012 almost comes to its end, like 3 more days to go. I would always say thanks to 2012 for giving me such a good life to live in and taught me so many things, to experience, to feel and to understand. I don’t know why, sometimes I found that where life tends to be the way of how you wanted it to be. I shall stop here, I have my last report to be done. Bye, reader. I will update as frequent as I can. I promise.

Picture taken at Pangkor Island (December, 2012).. 
p/s: I went for an interview last week and its a high pay job, and it’s almost success. Do pray for me. Thanks dears all. 

No comments: