04 May, 2009

Didn't turn out as difficult as i thought

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Making up a story now..


It was really suck and S**T. I'm sick. Halo... I've my finals and it is not yet comes to the end!! I'm having difficulty in sleeping after I woke up to take my med in midnight around 2 am if I'm not mistaken. Erm... It was 2 am! My brain is still okie now! My whole body was fucking HOT!! I decided to wake up and read my notes. Reproduction. Sitting on my bed aimlessly staring at the piles of notes. Somehow, my head was pain. My head was scattered all around in dizziness. Terrible fever.

Guess what, this all was contributed by d weather. The weather simply loathes me. It's HOT. Second time,i mentioned IT! I could feel that my cerebrum was about to explode. *damn it*
Fever alleviated a LIL BIT after taking Panadol. Didnt take my lunch.. and my dinner! Cant really eat.. Should know why!

Sore throat, fever and headache come simultaneously. It was the most hated combination and am really suffer as i sniffed and sniffed in front of my notes? How lucky am i? Fuck off!!! Thanks to my friend who asked me to drink 2 bottles of 1500 ml of water. Once of my craziest friend even ask me not go for exam next day! I'll kill you i tell you,teased me la. *lol* I'm getting better and my voice was back after a day vacation. Vacation? Sound funny?
Ya, I lose my sexiest voice last night that why i was so speechless.


Enough for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My paper HRM. i took this pictire without knowing by d examiner.. *blinks*


I just finished my first paper. Once i got my seat which was no. 75, straight away fill up my particulars on the question paper and answer booklet. I straight away flipped the questions when the chief invigilators kick off and it was like, not really difficult and can i say it's easy. Sound like i'm whiz-kid. I'm not la apparently. I'm quite stupid sometimes. Lol... It's pretty bad. I lost my two precious marks in my essay section,i've no idea with that 2 marks. *Jian*. It's more or less suit my style la. It didn't turn out as difficult as i thought it would be but just ok. Hope i could pass my Hr paper. *cross fingers* Duration for test was 3 hours and all i did was cracked up my head and staring at the lifeless HRM paper with my head generating answer for approximately 2 hours. So cold..... I'm sitting to the opposite of air-corn.

Time to stop. Next paper will be Macroeconomic on 11 May. It's d most difficult one. Zillon times than HRM paper. Its d time for me to swallow my notes and upgraded my memory in Macro as well.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

errr i tot dat if u got sick during exams, u could do it at a later date provided that u show ur mc to the admin. i dun know whether ur college allows that.huhuhuhu...take good care of urself taw. if ur sickness worsen, go and see the doc lah....

p.s. tubholes for the word verification???somehow i found a funny side to it :D

Anonymous said...

btw menjawab soklan dlm comment lepas. nama sebenar muhamamd afif. u can call me afif. i use 'am' coz sometimes people here have a hard time calling me afif. so i terbalek kan my name and use 'am' = afif muhammad :D. biz student but major dlm bidang hartanah

hsiang ting said...

you are too much stress for urself lah.... relax man.... things will get better... nice pic u took on the exam...hahaha....good luck....

AkuAyie said...

cool..im sure u did fine =)

anyways 2 marks? huhu..
xde pape la tuu =D

btw, sempat gk ko tngkp gamba dlm exam hall ek? haha.. kami xleh bawa handpon.. =P

Niss said...

Take good care of urself, dun fall sick during the exams!! XD

Gazy said...

afif: Thanks for d suggestion.I'm getting better now. Nyway, I don't think so that my college allows it. Weols required to pay d exam fee one again for d paper. Lol.. *jian*
So i call u afif la.. Easier to remember! Hahaha..

tubholes? U found it funny in a way? Lol..

Gazy said...

Hsiang Ting: Its not really stress i think. Contributed by d wealther here i would say. Spicy and hot indeed. Can't help it tho.

Nice..? I think so and quite satisfied with my outcome. I took it after i finished my paper and about to leave d exam hall!! Colin was staring at me wat!!

Gazy said...

AkuAyie: Harlo.. Today i'm off. No paper! lol...

I could generate my answers for questions but ya, it doesn't means i able to score. It might be a inaccurate. *geez*
Weols were swift off d phone and there're no silent mode as well. Jusrt took d pic when i finished it! Hahaha.. How is ur new sem gurl?

Gazy said...

Niss:So nice of you. Anyway, Macro is killing me silently now. Haiz.. have no idea with same parts and was like...***!

How bout ur? Okie with ur paper yesterday?

kidO.yingchaO said...

hey, take care yea, badan sihat, otak cerdas. hehe...
Good luck for ur exams.
I'm wondering whether i still can study onot? Didn't use my brain for years. haha, rust dy.

Gazy said...

Kido: Bilang bahasa sama gue la ko nie plak!! Aq kan take care of myself!
Why wondering? As long as u've a desires and passion to study,go ahead then But ya, should crack urself very much to select a course that is actually suit u! lol..

Winnie Nelson said...

lol. drinking 2 bottles of 1500ml is good for you! =D

Gazy said...

Still fever i don't know why!
Sore throat came back again anf flu somemore...
Guess wat, keep sneezing! Tired of being sicking guy... Should take more Vitamin.

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

hi gazy!

my exam?

so far so good.

ehehehe.

gud luck 4 makro oke dear?

Gazy said...

Lolly: sure..
i'd better revise more about it.. Quite hard one! lol...
When is ur last paper?

AkuAyie said...

my new sem? huhu..it's quite unsorted and tangled up right now..
just have to untangle it somehow..
huhu
let's just put it as

project-unagreement+short-sem+busy

conclusion-tangly

haha..

Muet?? I think MUET is actually for going into U right? I'm taking college right now. not the same.. hehe

great..holidays for you.. yihaa~ =)

Gazy said...

I'm taking my MUET as well but still in preparation. Lol.. Might take it next year!!
Oh.. i thought u're already in Uni!!
Sorry.. !!
Muet test is just a piece of cake for you.. right? *blinks*

Mr. BLB said...

hey bro, how's u doing??long time no heard about you.ehe.hurm, be patient ya bro, hopellu you can do it much better than before:}

EJAY said...

bro.. i just changed my blog's URL...
please update K!
jangan sesat pulak nnti.. huhu

www.ejay018.blogspot.com

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

last paper?

da finishhhh pom.

skng.

lol hepyyyyyy kar kampung.

huhu

Gazy said...

Shari: I'm n\d one who said it. U're disappear for a long period of time what!!! Centuries la bro.. I'm okie.. Having exam today but i hate my sickness ayway! U..?finished ur finlas already?

Gazy said...

Ejay:lOl.. Gonna link u up later. Klu sesak ko masuk hutan carikan i la... *evil laugh*

Gazy said...

Lolly: Enjoy ur hols then... Where is ur kampung?...

Mr. BLB said...

hey bro,evening!,:], yup i already finished up my final exam, how about u bro??everything okay there??

Gazy said...

Sick since last week.. and i not really did well in my 2nd paper which was Macro. I guess!! So,when is ur new sem anyway?

Addle Lassie said...

wow
that sounds.....painfull
heee

amma yusof said...

keep it strong yaaah!!
gud luck..
=))

Gazy said...

Tia: Yup.. painful!! Hahaha...

Amma: Thanks.. i finished all my finals.. Merdeka!!!