14 May, 2009

Finally it comes to the end..

And here i am blogging. *crap* So died. I feel so frigging tired, not to mention sleepy. Feel so lethargic.

It finally comes to the end of the finals and the whole semester of mine. Everyone did agree saying time swifts. Kinda fast that you don't even found out and in the end was like harlo… its already a semester. Exams are finally over and my brain requires adequate time out.
I expressed my greatest gratitude to some course mates of mine who holds up to me and taught me when i found my lesson difficult in way. Big Thank i say to Hsiang Ting, Berenice, Henry and Jason. Thanks uols frends..

My last paper is over just now and i was bit worried about my E-commerce. I seriously agreed that it was d most difficult paper i sat all this while. Disappointments flooded though me. Really. Gonna say goodbye to my 4flat. i Was trying to dislodge the bad feeling.

I'm happy now. I can lurch around in a daze now and I'm sort of freer than as exam is over. But I'm exhausted and badly need of fresh air. Guess what, I'm now looks terrible. Eyes bulged. Shocked!! But who care? My hols is starting today until June. And i'll utilize my hols to watch football match i think?

Somehow, i'm abit worried. Kinda.. and i honestly wishes that everything wil be okie…
ps: It'll better in time!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exams finish now enjoy ur hols lah~~~
My finals are coming this June..huhuhu

Gazy said...

Am: Tengs bro..starting this coming june..?My new sem will starting as well on june.. a short sem!!

AkuAyie said...

holidays?? yay! hee~

Gazy said...

Ayie:Yup... i'm starting my hols but its only stand for few week only!! Just enrolled for my new sem!!

Addle Lassie said...

ahha
same difficulties as i was...
insomniatic (such word?)

you segi aite?
till when la your hols?

Gazy said...

lOL... it can be difficult in a way!!
Yup.. Segi! Why you know?
U...? My hols will till 6th of june..