30 May, 2009

5B or 5C or 5H?

Now i am sitting here, doing Nothing but typing. I've no intention to do other things. Can’t really think about what i should story-ing for my entry . Those thinking skill is killing my brain's cells honestly so many particular terms need to be remember, plenty assumptions in the case of it. Its many i tell you. Actually, I’m writing this, tiptoe around just wanna assessing about a girl. What you want, girl?

'There were a lil conversation of my aunty with my mum'
Aunty : I would never lets my daughter married to NOT-SO-RICH ppl.
**See, i exaggerated the not-so-rich into 3syllables, you'll know how heavy these three words are?

After i heard it and I was like… I just couldn't catch my breath soon enough to responce to them *Sighed* That is right and I fully respect this Aunty because she truly cares her daughter future’s life.

Ps: Guess my mum would also have same view [For me, its just corny] if the case comes to my her daughters. I could understand. Really!

So i try to raise my eyebrows and honestly ask uols, what you expect from a guy since I seriously couldn't fathorm girl's interest... Was spinning with confusion!

5 C?
-Car
-Cash
-Condominium
-Career
-Credit card

Or
5H?
-Honest
-Humble
-Handsome
-Humor sense
-Handmaid

5B?
-Brain
-Bungalow
-Business
-BMW
-Bounty

Somehow, I’m sarcastic enough to say this, but
I only have Honest, Humor sense, Humble, Brain, Bounty. [F.stop]
How to fishing girl? lol... jUst demands to know whats in ur mind!
Is it enough for uols? Would you takes a discrimination toward a guy if they lack of those characteristics i listed above? Just dropping ur hints then...!!!

8 comments:

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

nak SEMUA itu boleh?

5c.5b.5h. hahaha.

Gazy said...

dApatker u cari yg mpunyai Ksemua ciri2 tu? Hopeless for me then if u wants it all.. *lol*

Eric said...

nak semua...hehehe

Gazy said...

Eric: *Omg* =) Greedy la u. Yg tu pun dah hampir sempurna. Sigh! Hard to find d one who are prefect k? lol...

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

agagaga. minat indon band ugak ye? eyh.. qazy ade ciri2 5c 5b 5h x?

Gazy said...

Yup! minat gak bab music diorg bgs jak! =)
U rasa?? Aq sik kacak sik kaya.... I'm totally out from anyone's shortlist! Hahaha...

F-I-Q-O said...

well, all are important. look+good attitude+money+etc.

but, it's not easy to find a guy who comes in a good package. I personally think, try to find the best to be ur partner. cause u're going to be with that guy for life.

since no one is perfect, except everything about him, if you really love him. for better or for worse

Gazy said...

Ermm.... maybe like what u said,we accept what he/she are! Isn't asily to find the one that is fully match d requires but try.. Don't be calculated so much in love...