27 June, 2009

Time to refresh.

I'm here again.. Trying to bosh here for the sake of removing my bad feeling!
Notably, i blog =)
Now,i feels so lethargic. I hate something but i've no reason to brings up my blames. Things seems happened like the way they are and i honestly seriously couldn't help.

I didn't sleep last night. Was stayed up late. Oops,no! I only took more or less one hour to sleep. I slept at 6am approximately but woke up at 7am ! Thinks alots. Mind was at sixes an seven. Have no intention to sleep,paradonically i say this.

Just having difficulty in sleeping,tried to snooze back but still awake. Woke up and writting my Moral essay miraculously. Haiz,there're always have no quality work i could do anyway... I thought burying myself in piles of works was a most effecitive method to alleviate my boredom from aggravating. *bastard*

Somehow,my body is hot. Fever, Flu, Sore throat and Headache and Giddy are all visiting me together. They're just so friendly. My head was scattered all aroundd in dizziness,terrible fever. *youl* . Friends repeated miilion times asking me to seek the doctor. I appreciate uols' compassion and care. And i'm not down to H1N1 yet... Don't worri okie? *Blinks*

--Will still progress my works my assignments... Refresh my mind before i restart my work !!!


p/s: Anyway, i would like to wish my dearest friend, Happy Birthday!!!
From Ultraman =)

16 comments:

Aqmal Arista said...

take care yup :)

Gazy said...

Aqmal: First time you write here.. Nyway,tengs! im progress now to make myself recover =)

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

ohhoo. gazy? bila nak mai klate? hihi

EJAY said...

you've changed ur blog title?

Gazy said...

Haha... Ermmm,next year kot! Cuz i might further my degree in KL if everything runs smoothly!! Then i can going to klate =) U..? Bila nak mai swk? Best giler la here... Cowok2 here cmuanya baek2 dpandang... Hahah..

Gazy said...

Ejay: Hye bro.. Ya,i changed my blog title =) Not nice right? Hahaha....

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

*gazy:

next year ae? jgn lupe btandang dirumah lolly.

wauwwwww. ganteng cam u ae gazy? hihi. kat sana ada lelaki main kat kolam renang x? haha.

Boniface Paul Banta said...

wait2..izit power ranger's birthday which u meant in ur post?? lol
i'm just so sorry if somehow made u offended lol..we r still fren yeah?

Gazy said...

Lolly: Haha... sure i'll off to ur house but where i'm gonna sleep then if i'm there? Gazy xder saudara kat stu bha...
Well,byk gak la lam kolam =) Aku pun slalu kat situ.. lol!

Gazy said...

BonBon: Can i say Pikachu? Haha.. Where're u now? In ur campus already rty? Why u get online since u said it must register ...

Boniface Paul Banta said...

register using my student id lol.

Elyn said...

ngaiteh..u gt H!N! o...hehe...
fast go hospital Umum...haha...^^...

Gazy said...

BobBon: U can use mine also! =)

Gazy said...

Elyn: slap .. chewah,amn't yet down to H1N1,can't read english is it? Haha...

EJAY said...

hey, why ur blog so quite...?
where have u been?

Gazy said...

Bro.. quite busy these few weeks. Assignments needed to be get done on due! But i do drop by urs frequently.. Hahaha! Nyway,gonna update soon =)