10 July, 2009

Relief from the abyss?


Both pictures above was taking randomly in class ONLY.

I've been truly exhausted by now probably used up too much energy in completing my works... Tons of it, piles of it !!! To be frank, i was way so kinda lazy to even move my ass to make this post. *tsk tsk*

I finished all my assignments officially by today. I could able to breath away after this i guess. Oops no. It hasn't comes to the end yet as the finals will be more or less few weeks, catch me up sooner or later. *Sighs* What a life, interesting? Light? Idk ...

My face are so like a dead zombie since i didn't had enough sleep,i've to admit that i'm totally pathetic just to prepare my assignments last minutes. I actually sucks of ranting and i wasn't being emotional, it had debaunched my mood. *bastard* I've nothing to say although there're lots to bring out but i just dont want. As long as my works get done perfectly by my own in the end. But truth be told, i'll more alert from now onward and ya, i'll treat people just like the way they treated me. I need to formulate again, my attitude so does my evaluation's toward others.I've been burying all these things. Cuz,I've no intention to blame anyone, because that wasn't a big sins tho. *tongue-tied*


I'm kind. In fact, too kind! Disappoinment flooded through me. I'm no longer Mr. friendly and Mr.kind !! You might need to be mentally prepare for it. Am not shabby but kinda tired and i seriously need a pause for a second in my life, to reload myself =) *crosses finger*


Enough to say, i rather save my energy than to waste them by ranting and talking nonsense here, saving my energy to MISS SOMEONE WHO I MISS THE MOST RIGHT NOW. And to uols, my beloved readers, i'm just typing here as random as i can get. You might puzzled with my statement and i'm sorry if i do confusing uols. *blinks*


Well, i've been missing in blog's world for few weeks and thanks uols who concerns and cares of my life and blog. Appreciate it honestly =) Although my post sound so down, but i'm happy as a bird also sometimes because i'm not alone. I'm with YOU =) *bby*

6 comments:

Arianna said...

hey. your blog's freaking nice. Ive followed urs, do follow mine as well alright? :(

Arianna

Gazy said...

Thx... I take it as a compliment yea =) Yea,i followed urs as well! Do drop by and comments if free so do i =)

Boniface Paul Banta said...

Gazy..jiwang alu ko tok..haha..
but ur pic look seems un-natural laa..haha..snapped spontaneously konon! haha

Gazy said...

So what bonbon? Haha... i used to post an un-natural's and you'e no point to catch up nyway!! Edit ur photo la... lol! *blablabla*

EJAY said...

haha.. now u change ur song huh?

Gazy said...

Always is my baby now is stucking in mu heart. So am gonna play another song here... Haha! U dislike d current one?