24 December, 2010

My life with 2010


January 2010
A new year started and everything restart. I spent a great and memorable X'mas in KL with someone special. I missed the moment, I used to miss every moment we spent. Thanks you love.
New semester started as well, that was my second semester. I ride through this month happily, as folk-say, person in love taste bit as sweet


February 2010
Chinese New year this year has fallen on Valentine day, 14th. Everyone blissfully celebrated their days with honor and promises. I failed in my relationship, had a saddest moment and yes, it was my darkest moment, where i tended hide my feeling inside.



















March 2010
My studies went by smoothly, relationship did sadden me
alot but it didn't affect my studies. Lecturers are nice in a way, an interesting classes. Facebook buddy came over Kuching, was a nice meeting.


April 2010
My beloved mum had her birthday this month, I present nothing to her but i promised her to study smart for my studies.
Presentations month and final exam kicked off
Admitted to hospital again,
healthy started get worst, a sign of deterioration.
Also, finally i learnt who foes are, foes by MEAN





May 2010
Went to 'RETREAT' with course mates/ buddies, i had a blast there but food poisoning for almost week after came back.
Started to work as part time as salesperson.
Admitted 2 hospital, injection and meds again.
Missed my cabin crew walk-in interview,
i was so sick during the month.
I wasn't confident with myself and appearance








June 2010
New semester, happened to be my last semester (short semester- 7 weeks), Schedule was packed because everything needed to be done in short timeline.
Registration of MUET 2010


July 2010
Most packed throughout the year, loads of discussions and class replacements.
Presentations month, quizzes and revision weeks.

August 2010
Admitted to hospital, feeling sorrow why i'm weak! I have been putting my football watching for a while onward.
Exam month, nothing special happened this month.











September 2010
Passed all my subjects and attended my important event- Graduation day. My family
members were proud of me. Prom night took place, i made myself as one of performer.
Bought myself an expensive stuff, for cheering my first class
result
















October 2010
Picked up a job- a tuition teacher, teaching add math and math. Being so tiring and busy
My birthday (11/10)- received a lot of gifts all the way from Indonesia, Singapore, Germany. And thanks to all my
buddies, for the celebrations and gifts.
MUET speaking test
Applied for Indonesia Scholarship.








November 2010
MUET exam
Went to Penisular, worked hard, in midds, met with a special person, nice personality.
It was just another ordinary month. Wake up- working- dining- sleeping






December 2010
Done with my registration for Degree, will be leaving Kuching for Studies for years.
Studying degree is actually what my family dream of, of course i hope to make them proud.

5 comments:

Paklung Tony said...

All the best Mister for the next upcoming year.

Always know that a duck will accompany you.

Ct Arina said...

hey ~_^
u kno wat buddy, other than sadness, i envy u a lot ~_^
i always dreaming 2 study till the day i die.
haha =D
that 3 years are the best moment i ever had ~_^

Gazy said...

Tony: A'ah.. thanks so much for ur companion all this while :)

CT: Hey dear, how u doing?? Envy erk? hehe...

♥Juice♥Juicy♥ said...

+u for ur degree my dear fren~~ :) Do keep in touch k~ =)

Gazy said...

A'ah.. sure keep in touch. I won't forget you dearrrrr! haha... hugz