03 December, 2010

My life with disappointing

I supposed to share this entry earlier, i've forgotten to click on ' publish' and it saved in my draft.


I am terribly disappointed with some stuff and person happen around me.
Frankly i said so, i could felt the sorrow which i've hidden it inside.
That sad and gasps accompanied my soul to grow all time, these while.
How i wish the soul and feel are not connected.

Vividly remembered, it was disappointed by devotion,
Is there anyone out there been this?
Guess you'll feel dilemma and helpless if u were in my shoe.
Something you love and someone you love
You failed to get the thing you want, and you also failed in catching the one you prefer.
Everything ended up blindly.
I ever feel hatred? Shall i act like the way it supposed to be?

I'm disappointed with the judgement.
Why there are no justice when the truth seem to be revealed but yet, it just didn't.
I'm disappointed with the commitment.
Why there are no closeness when the soul is already falling into but yet, it just failed to connect.

life is tied...
life is tired...
life is fired...
life is lied...

Okie, cut down all the disappointments
I still have few happiness that joy me up... Shall i feel more for these happiness?
Yes, everyone deserve to be happy regardless who they are.


No comments: