07 December, 2010

My life with T.H.I.S




I was not believed in love at first sight at all before; I don’t really recognize it as a long lasting feeling that silent stores inside until the day you came across knocking me.

I am hypnotized, sorry. I am crushed on you without acknowledging you. Loving someone is easy , as your soul is connected with someone’s.

It is kind of attraction that evokes the feeling of love

It is kind of passion that awakes the beating of heart

It is kind of distraction that awaits the connecting of souls

World seems beautiful, sky looks super blue

With you stay beside me, at that moment.

Hey amazingly,

I’m searching for the valentine day’s idea if I could make up with you! How crazy, it is all of the fantasy. Guess I gone crazy over you

I get attracted to the physical being of a person that is you, it is said appearance does matter.

Your enchanting eyes

Your soft spoken

Your blissful smiles

Your impressed personalities

It is a stage of mind, when you come and knock the door of heart, of my heart J

I’m sure that I’m falling in love. Things look rainbow colored, so colorful, so happy mood, from the moments we met.

I saw star in the morning

I found moon in the evening

I scanned sky is blue at night

Is this called blindly in love?

I haven’t banged my head but feeling the compulsion of love. Life seems stop when I think of you.

I’m badly sad. We only met once, just an hour but my head spinning over you. How the meeting could drag me to this???

I starting to noted on your life and viewing profile all times.

I missed the moments, the precious hour. In the heavy rained evening.

I spent the leftover time just watching at you, afraid that we could not meet anymore. I knew I would never see you again, Maybe. This is cruel.

If I were given three minutes more, I would rather hug you tightly; stick your smell on me so I shall bring back your smell to my place.

I could not tell further, but I miss you seriously.

Love is a strong emotion beyond our control.

It can comes to you when you are in a crowded bus and sudden stared at a a person who walks at roadside, and get attracted.

I am a lucky one, cuz I feel the feeling so strong. Embrace it and trust it, You are gonna love every second of missing the one you miss even that person is not loving you! I know it is pathetic when you fall for someone who don’t have love on you.







Sorry :l

5 comments:

Boniface Paul Banta said...

Hey Buddy. i'm so MAD at you.
why you deactivated your FB? what happened?

EMYR ASHRAFF said...

yee..
marah sgt nii....
da x ingat kat Meerul eyh??
zy,,nape deactive ur FB tuu??

Paklung Tony said...

i believe in a thing called love for u.

Anonymous said...

really an eye opener for me.

- Robson

Ct Arina said...

"Love is a strong emotion beyond our control"

i do ♥ your words buddy. nway, y dont u get her? have a try ~_^