03 May, 2011

Re-post : My life with Random Facts about m.e





I wondered if I could come up with few interesting facts myself. It was actually a lot harder than you may think, but heres what I came up with..

1. Home-boy

I stay home twice more than I hang out. Okay, I do hangout, only when there are special dates with friends and events that I have to. I am kind of socializing, but I never forget homed, I never stay overnight outside. I have to admit this; home is the best place to stay, all the time and forever.


2. Competitive

Well, I can’t do anything. It’s my instinct. I always want to be rated as the best, at least, a good performer. I study like nerd, sometime. It’s kind of motivation when ur staying with someone who tend to make u feel so competitive, it makes you grows fast in an effective way. Of course, a perfect and healthy competition.


3. Indonesian Chinese

This is most headaches, to letting people just go and guess about my race. People speak Malay with me everywhere (those who’s Chinese). I don’t give it a damn. Well, maybe I look so mixed, or many of them claim I have a malay look. I accept no harm at all.


4. Vegetarian

I am more into vege. I don't take fried chicken or roasted, seafoods that much. I enjoy eating just vegetables nowadays, i feel so healthy and fresh. Hahaha.. People laugh at me, but who cares? They don't pay for my life, who should be bother? Right Right Right :)


5 . A collector

My life-time-favourite. I collect aircraft models, seriously like it. I display them all at a special transparent box. I spend me a lot to go and search for each model but some are given by friends. Maybe one day I’ll feel such achievement if I able to hit 100 collection.

6. Shopaholic

You can probably date me out for shopping. Yes, I like shopping, not window shopping!!! I shop and buy. I can translate the feeling in word when you are having financial ability and shop for everything you aim for so long. I enjoy shopping for perfume, clothes, shoes, watches, healthcare /skincare products and electronic devices.

7. Industrious

This is so me. Yes, I am. I used to have some genius friends who have lesser study time than me, but everything turned out they pass exam better grade than me. I reckon one thing, I have to study smart for more, because I’m not a genius, I consume more time to digest what tutors teaching in the class. My strategy, my formula, until now, today.

8 . Hyperactive

Okay, all my friends know this, frankly. I can be as naughty as a monkey jumping up and down when I’m stick with the people I feel comfortable with. Oppositely, if you found me being silent and busying playing my phone, it means I’m not comfort and feeling boring with the people or things. You can catch me easily. In real life, I’m hyperactive baby who jokes around, laughing around and spare happiness around.

9. Shy

Hahaha… don’t laugh with this. I got pretty shy sometime. Even though I’m not bad in socializing, but I prefer people to take the first step in order for me to open the chapter and start chatting, especially when I meet someone who is pretty much adorable. The root of shyness is insecurity, do most of the talking, but toss in lots of open-ended questions to me. Once I get along with ya, you’ll be happy befriend with me. People drawn to me who at first seem callous. Then they surprised to learn that i am not. Yay


10. Adorable

Yay, I’m adorable. Everyone deserves to have an attractive point. I choose ADORABLE. Yes, everyone. There is no ugly person in this world (OMG, sound so bitch when typing this). I look at the mirror every day before I head to class, and I fall in love with myself. This is not overconfident; it means you have a value in yourself. Being confident is a key to success, in a way. I repeat, in a way.


11. Poor memory

My memory is really bad and I lose/forget my keys, cell phone, check card, rings, etc., ALL the time. If you're staying with me, you might probably detect my poor, waking up one hour earlier just to find where the hell is my keys, wallet and SO ON.


12. Rush boy

I don't like leaving things unfinished. I'm kind of rush boy, but i never do thing in rush, i hate last minute work. If I start anything, I MUST finish it, at least in my time set. I don't enjoy the party if my thing left unfinished and keep thinking of it.






That's all my presentation. Everyone has their true fact, don't be ashamed to share, analyze yourself lead you to understand more. Identify your fact, analyze the truth and practice in your life. I believe everyone does has their own SWOT analysis.

3 comments:

♥Juice♥Juicy♥ said...

Vegetarian? Then next time u can just take french fries with Li Shien liao k...Hahahaha XDDD

Gazy said...

I'm just taking more vege food lately, stay healthy la Bu teng :)

cristina said...

Hmmmm