18 March, 2011

My life with something about L.O.V.E


Guess i'm falling in love, i reckon, there is something about love that i couldn't express in words in my past but it works in anyway round, it touch my deepest part of my heart now and tell me that is love. L.O.V E :)

I said before, Love is an emotion beyond our feeling. Embrace it and trust it, You are gonna love every second of missing the one you miss ! I know it is pathetic when you fall for someone who don’t have love on you

My life is happy now, i cognizant this, as Y.O.U around me, sparking my life with full of colorful love firecrackers.

I’m tending to be more looking at the bigger picture. I think from perspective views just to draw a perfect line in the middle for myself to not doing over, either less. So, i'll try my best to appreciate anything and everyone i have in life. I promise.. You know who you're :)


p/s: I believe we are born to love and being love

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..happy to hear that.. all the best bro..

Paklung Tony said...

my best and sincerest greetings, regards and wishes.....

Unknown said...

agreed with your p/s !!! Wonder who is that lucky person u r refering to, hmmmm....

Gazy said...

Zack: Thanks Bro Zack, wish me luck in everyth.

Tony:Hahaha.... thanks tony for being supportive.

Ryan: Hahaha... i wish i'll be the lucky one in return :)

Ct Arina said...

p/s: grammar errors ahead. read at your own risk. LOL =D

hey, nothing's wrong with that. we can't even help ourselves when it comes to LOVE. wish the best for u! ;D