15 August, 2009

Life with who love the more...

Halo Gazy, noon!
i said to myself...

I've been thinking lately perhaps in the midnight. Thing seems used to pop in-out through my mind, you'll never stop ur brain not to think what gonna emerges in ur mind,At all!!


=You know what you should do? Pick the one that loves you and you're totally not into, because you will learn to love them and they treat you like a precious thing for the rest of your life. =

Honestly i say, i'm not. I always love the most. Plus, i wont click with anyone who i'm totally not into !!

This is the issue recently conquers and blocking my thinking as i tried hard not to think but still, its a issue that weols might face one day or its occurring in life.

Have you ever think-if you did something but someone never know and you'll never told them what you've done for them?

Have you ever get mad- but you'll never speak it out because you care of their feeling or just worried they might think that you're so childish, lack of flexibility?

Have you ever think of wanna gain more spending time with them but you're tongue-tied to ask for it?

Have you ever thinks if you love too much, you give too much, you care too much, you protect too much but in the end, YOU are the only one??

''Life- as if a hotel. People keep on checking in and out in our life. Can we really find a fixed one who willing to stay longer? ''

Why?? Are they feel boring?
I can't sense if people get bored of me, its apparently out of my control range. The best i can try just --, do the best for myself and try my best to love my life, to love the one i love.

Thts all i can do, isn't it? I'm a human who have feeling but I'll never packaging myself like a perfect prince, dress up myself as if rich guy, in fact I'm not!

I love my life, cuz my life have you...

2 comments:

Ty said...

u wrote: do the best for myself and try my best to love my life, to love the one i love.

its ring true. i like it, deep. Genuine. to be truly, truly, truly loved and then love back, is more than all of other things.

and your thought had reflect me to see my life better. like my parent loves me more than life it self, that i have no doubt, i love em forever.

"True love from God is forever and with some one who loves you" Gazy.
I wish you the best of love :)

Gazy said...

Its glad to heard that as i brought you a positive impacts toward you in ur frame of mind bout ur life... Gonna share ur life too...