13 August, 2009

My life with Life

Last week has been pretty dramatic to me. Can't tell uols because i don't know how miraculously and melodramatic it was, because they all happened all out of sudden.

Well, come back to the topic now.

For me, I've been assigning by god to a not-so-rich family, just average but I've nothing to say. Thts call FATE. Right?? Haiz... never have an intention to blame anyone, my parents - i believe they dont want these all, either. They raised me up and turned me into a healthy kid.

And, i deeply believe - there are consequences in life to make it balance. Just take one example here. If you choose pretty or beauty,you will get less the richness, knowledge ; if you choose knowledge, you only can get a normal physical look. This is fairness call. Maybe someone out there will know what i'm trying to link up. Tell you, our life happens rhythmically. No one can be presumptuous. Its a prescript that had set.

''I'm so proud with myself, GOD present me Knowledge and Happiness''


Thts life, we can't be a perfect person because there are no one is. I envy some of my rich friends, they use the best - they dress the gorgeously - they eat those delicious and surely they spend the most. I ever whimsically, purposely click with rich guy and gurl, ya- to get advantages on them but i never. Its a sin, wicked enough. I've go through so many things in my pass life, variety of tastes.

Willy-nilly, i still need to run my life. Down-to-earth is a strategy of my life, a formula to implement my things although there are a small group of human who are exorbitantly realistic. Feeling hellish with those HUMANS. You guys are low brow. Lol =)

When i was still young in school, i kept mention to anyone that someday i will be an accountant But as the time goes on, i don't feels like being accountant is the one I'm into so. Sigh. I've a new target now and always, but it just that on the periphery- never within reach or maybe d timing haven't clicking in.

I eager to be an adult when i was young but so far, I'm still like a small boy although i'm 19. My mindset, my thinking. Somehow, someone transform me.. inspires me indeed- into a more rational and yet still childlike. Haha...

My life went by smoothly in the pass if deducted my heartbroken period and some disappointment which flooded through me. My life is still running fine so far, i guess. And there are seem to be radiating by my family, my friends around me, someone important in mylife......!

Bby =)

4 comments:

EJAY said...

don't compare your life with others.... you never knew what they been through

Gazy said...

Ya, ur right !!Thts why i said i'm quite proud with the award given by to me...

Ty said...

"I've a new target now and always, but it just that on the periphery- never within reach or maybe d timing haven't clicking in."

yes we always have a new target, its was 42/7 struggling Gazy,
that is why we called its life.
Life it self is a constant-struggle.

dont be upsets with what life had been thrown to u.

we planned, you planned, and i planned. but life nvr care on what we have planned. its just happen right in front of us, and we just have to deal with it. my be you cant make it to b an accountant, (i believe yu will be the good one),

but you will alway s be a better person on what ever you is,

because thru this process, you learn Gazy. you tougher, and you appreciate/luv your life more.

and as far as i can read ur writing, i love it. i think i should say: you are well done Gazy !

yeah well said :)

Gazy said...

Haha.. tengs gurl..Tengs for ur appreciation yea.. ur words mean alots to me!!