09 August, 2009

My life with missing you

Well, i'm sitting on my bed but David Cook's song on the another tab is playing, and my mind now is full of you. I cant seems to find a way to remove my sickness. But, mind,keep on picture ur face, figure ur smiles....

A couple relationships may be the most important in your life. It is often the main relationship in people's lives; it is the basis of a family and this is the place where most of us learn about love, commitment, communication, negotiation and compromise.

Sometime, to get what you're like the most is quite difficult and by the time, the thing is in your hand, but it maybe wont be the thing you wants the most. Life is kinda melodramatic.

Its weird but yet i'm still waiting and craving for what i wanted!

I'm puzzled, i've no idea whelther i have got what i wanted in my hand dy because i even don't have the answer. As now i sitting front of PC, i feel so weak but sweet at the same time. I found someone that i can miss and love with a reason.

So high level of patience and trust needed to maintain everything in our life because so far i realised that a great relationship usually start off from good friendship.

Airport is our last met, but i'm really-seriously- honestly- say this, I Miss You already and guess its countless time of i miss you, emphasized again =) I've my amphetaimined when you're there with me, i know it was a true feeling, NOT Not not the problematic effect.


''Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will ! ''


People will never be meant what they seems, and this really has made me treasure all the people who're close to my heart especially you. Weols are running life according to our heart's will. So, if the couple of heart is close, it means they're not far in distance and they're not alone!

Thinks if i ever get my love of my own, i'm gonna love them every single bit of their single day. Don't know why, all these seriously made me feel like treasuring a love of my own. Not to get a ovation to prove that i'm a good lover but i've my own way of loving =)

I often likes to listen to some of the music before i off to my bed. Naturally, i think of you. Songs always remind me of you=) I know someday u'll back to my side...

I'm happy u're a part of me !!!

2 comments:

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

owh gazy.

mishhhh u dear=)

Gazy said...

Ur college is closed?? Hows u than? Take care yea...