26 August, 2009

My life with short post

First and foremost,thanks myself to pass all d subjects.

New semester started last last week. I was pissed off with my college's POOR management. Sigh, nothing more left to rate here. It would never shift the way they running worksssss.

Oh ya, my results. Its not as nice as i thought before i would say. *preposterous* My current GPA is 3.6 if im not mistaken since i am strictly not allowed to take my result slip (Loan student) by now. Still, keep my finger crossed for my another paper which is Moral could make me cheer up abit. Atleast!!! I'm GREEDY. Again, my friends give me a call indicated and expressed how happy were them once they received the results and greet me (obviously mine is better than them) but yet, im still so down probably last 2days. I have no idea with myself. Typical me.


I took five subjs this semester, its a long sem. I craves to complete my diploma as soon as possible.
-Management Accounting
-Production Management
-Business Strategy
-Company Law
-Malaysian Studies

Erm... my scedule isn't that pack and i still manage to breath away in between.

Stop with my college stuff... Its boring !

I found out my immune system has drastically dropped to a critical level, i always get sick. Flu in d midnight or suddenly headache. Gonna take more care !

8 comments:

EJAY said...

your schedule isn't that pack so...
please keep ur blog updated la k! hehe

and please take care ur health. me also flu today and batuk2 sket. musim sakit la skrg ni... ~sigh.

FarhahMahadi said...

Your struggle efforts finally have been rewarded!! Well done (^^,)

Get well soon!!

Gazy said...

Ejay: Haha... have no inspiration sometimes! Since ur not my silent reader so i'll update as frequent as i can.. and tengs for caring words!!

Gazy said...

Farhah: Hye, my new friend! Tengs for drooping msg here. Well, not really proud with it.. And yeah, im okie by now!

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

out of topic~

hie gazy? hru dear? lama xdengar kabar?

apepun, good luck yea wif new sem. chaiyorkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

CGPA 3.6? power owh!~

Gazy said...

Yes... i'm kinda busy in settling down my stuff.. How about u gurl? How are u???? Thanks for d greeting.

Ty said...

current CGPA 3.6???
come on ! cheer up Gazy, its far well done, i might say. this indicate that u having 4-flat is possible u know :D

heh.dun ever ask my result Gazy.i wud better to zip it safe. haha.serious ly you number is far gud than me :)

so you re taking company law?hey i took that subject too.yeah. troublesome kn?
say hellooo to Companies Act 1965hahaha
(yeah.if we take the same company law)

Gazy said...

Ty: lOL.. Results isn't that important but d attitude of studies will do. I got 4flat in first and second sem.. see, now drops abit.

And, yes am taking Company Law and my lect is new from UITM.Haiz.. Companies Act 1965 Is d first i touch so far..