23 February, 2009

Am SHOCKED..!!

Ya frens...
still doing my assignments but ya,
I'm kinda happy + excited due to i've DONE my two assignments out of four !!==
Its my message alert rang..
Who d hell was texting me such MORNING...?? !!!
=
.
=
.
My x-classmate was messaged me.
A Iban guy who same class with me when we were in form 4/5. N i'm abit frustrated at first because i dont think sooooo i have mood to chat with any humanbein at the time but ya,just a simple msg he textd me,asking for my recent's condition.
I shouldnt be soooo discourteous with telling him which i was rushing my works and do really busy,PLS DONT DISTURB ME..?
Definitely NO..its pretty bad la!

AND...




I was SHOCKED when he told me he was been kicked by his college and forced to start working as a waiter at JB to get a lil bit income for sake of life...?
.






What happened actually....
Curiousness now, and full of it.
I askd him d reason(s)..
want to noe ...?

3..


2..

1..

So sad after i heard this all,
what else i can do except kept on comfortd and helped to calm himself down.
He failed in his exam...
BUT....


Y...?

I dont get it too and i'm not really dare to ask further,
hye guys,thts not a thgs which can make himself proud of it!


N now,he was quite discomfiture....
His shyness are actually breaking himself down from d top of the building. N he's kind of narrow minded...
He was resist to turn back here his hometown -kuching.

(-_-)

(_=_)


Not felling sweet hearing this all from him..
should i stayed discreet when replying him mesgs...?
He such a grumbler but i accepted the current's him..
Pity indeed la....
Full of d theories were came out frm me in order to calm him down...
-
-
-
-?????

Hopefully, he will better after this and thinks positive
bsds,all d best la.
@
@
@
@
@
Tried to get rid of it and,
Continuing my assignments....
I SHOULD GET THE lesson frm him to remind myself...
Impediments are there...
i should be alert!!

2 comments:

Winnie Nelson said...

omg you have a blog?? lol. since when?

Gazy said...

weik....
Sound like....??
lolx... i have it before but its hack by somone,i guess and been deleted...?
y..? lyk its impossible for me to have one ka?
lolx..
10s yea.....