26 February, 2009

Submitted my first assignment today!

Nah... Its my first assignment submission slip!

Well ! As what my title said, i submitted my Electronic Commerce 's assignment this afternoon and guessed i'ved contributed all my best ideals from my brain to my assignment...
Am i..?

Sure... and definitely!
I don't know why suddenly i got flu and kept on sneezing most the time. It keeps me irritated.
*wth*
Anyway,just to keep myself better,i slept for awhile and continues with my assignmentss!

Today,there's abit changes in my Thursday daily routine cuz normally i will sit front of my TV and watching Football highlight's program but ya,
I need to do my course work
For sake of my workss, i should skip it. Isnt me?
Took my dinner lately and it should be considered as supper la actually.,
Soooo full and gurls and guys,pls do not take your supper frequently cuz its the main way to increase your weight.
Lol...
Its quite torturing when doing d research which are actually less information either frm book or internet.
Just hate it but what to do?

I marked these words with green colour to signifies the tragic things that happened last night around 9pm which i was driving out to BDC without or just said i forgot to bring my wallet along me and some police men were blocked the part of road which i would passed in order to reach my destination that been set which was BDC.
Fuck man, i drove too fast and forced to stop on d roadside.
What happened next..?
.

.
One of them was comes over me and askd me to show him my IC and driving license...
Soooooo how ar?

.

.

.

i wasn't look like nervous but....
i told him in which my wallet was left behind at someplace(Airport i said) and i must rushed to that place for sake of take/find it back.
I just acted anxiously to get d trustfulness frm him

AND...

.

.
.

He asked me going to find it back on d spot without any summons!
.
Really...?

WOW... i am speechless but Ribuan ma ksih to him cuz he didnt ask anythgs SO-called KOPI from me or else i might dig for him...!
lolx...
So lucky rty?
I lied him and ya,
i still driving with arrogantly.

*Peep*

.

.

Its d time for me to get rid of d tragic and start burying into d assignmentsss's process RIGHT NOW.
Marketing Management's assignment is killing me!
*Help*

.

.

.

.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dilletanti Kitchen Cabinets vowelwhich Slipcovers gruen Polar Heart Rate Monitors seriousness Popcorn Machines oconnell Garage Door Openers juncker Area Rugs sweync Omeprazole focussed