22 February, 2009

Hardship......

Again......
=

=
=
Seeeeeee....................
=
=

It's my sleepless night again..
Have plenty more of my AssignmentSSSS are waiting for me to colourful them all!
.






.
.
.

This is my current life..
Wonderful...? For very sure,its pretty hard.
N i'll so annoying with anyone who are nuisance. Gonna kill them all and kick out from my area!
I am fazing ever more now eversince anyone appear in my mind, and it totally breaks my concentration.
All out of sudden....

STOP THINKING BOUT IT....

sHould be a sweet night la,Its holidays but ya,
there're no more spirit of holiday for me now!
My worksss changed me into irritable kind..
WARNING... stay away from me!!


Well...its a good news for myself,
and you noe why?

So that i'll not gossiping here and there anymore and transfer all my energy to my assignmentSSS side...
As proverbial and for your information i am good in ''COMMUNICATION'' each and others..
Rousing man,lolx...
HELPLESS bout it..

*
*
*
*
*wth*
*
Doing my worksss la....
non-stop 's talking!

No comments: