26 February, 2009

Helpless...lol?

Still stuckg here accompanying by my assignmentsss, they have shifted and being my buddies now and its really inseparable in my current life.
As usual, went for my classes for the lecturing and played,joked,laughed and talked with my course mates and......
He was cheered me up when i sent my assignment draft to my lectural-Andy
.
.
guessed he will definitely Bomb me by plenty of reasons about my assignment but oppositely guys,
OPPOSITELY....
.
.
He was complimenting about my work and quality of assignmet.
This was actually the things i can received by him... Maybe kot!
Thx alot....
My nervousness gone after this and i polished up my assignment for sake of packaging it NICER. lolx..
Its Macroeconomics's Assignment.
Cheh... pls all the inauspicious's stuff leave me and away from me........
Hate some of my course mates...
They are studying here just for searching fun and fun and fun... *HELPLESS*
They are nvr doing thgs with thematic soooo therein,nothing to do with me and its NON my business as long as they dont spoild my study mood.
thereto,they are not my FRENS...
God provided you an opportunities to live better than other plps, so DO appreciate whatever u owned rty now Or else you'll turns POOR one day.
WARNING!!!
^
^
^
Going to college tomorrow with my frens for the discussion about my next assignment and i am group with Jason(course mate).....



Haiz....
Its might driving myself to numbness again i guess cuz its ''EASIER'' than other three.
I am getting serious d day went by plus no longer kept my frolicsome's side.... Cuz i cant differentiate what should comes 1st what shouldn't.
Duno why but ya,i o really like to run my workssss at night or perhaps its consider as Morning!
Weirdness ...
*wheeze*
*
*
*
Plans to process my discussion and have lunch and cont discuss and key in and conclude and print out and..........

2 comments:

Winnie Nelson said...

busy busy busy huh? lol. rajin~~ =D

Gazy said...

lolx....
yup,i am a bee,
Like wat u said before!!
haha....