27 February, 2009

Look for it, Jacqueline and Kairul..

This is what you demand me to do since last month...
Sorrrrri for kept u guys waiting for but it've d been ''produced'' by me at last!
Tiring la. lol



1.What was your dream when you were a small kid?
* A Samurai. Haha.. Macho la weik!!
2. What do you wish to have now?
*Money

3.What have you realized recently?
*Peoples are selfish kind

4. Are you afraid of losing?
*Yup. Very

5. When you meet someone that you like, will you confess or hide your feelings?
*U meant currently..? Hide it 1st.

6. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
*Money face, Selfish, Rich +arrogant.

7. When was the most recent time you felt touched?
*My X-form teacher said i’m d best among d students in F.5.

8. Use a song to describe how you've felt recently.
*Crush- David Archuleta

9. If you had wishes that'll come true, what is it?
*Maintain my GPA, cont my degree in local U and trying for scholarship (private uni)

9. Do you have anything to worry or to be scared about recently?
*Muet test

10. What am I looking for in my life?
*To be a top undergraduate one day and enter d workfield that i dreamed.

11. What are your most favourite things to do?
*Listening to Music and watching Football match

12. What kind of news do you read?
*Sport and Eco

13. Is there someone in your heart right now?
*Apparently, yup

14. Do you believe you can survive without money?
*Definitely, No.

15. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
*Same education level or higher than me, be nice to me and my mother plus humanely.

16. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
*Chocolate. Long standing food indeed. High calories.

17. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
*Rich. Poor s totally contributed sadness in realistic life.

18. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
*hot temper. Trying to be nice to my family especially my beloved mum.


Nah, it’s done. It’s killing my cells lots. Satisfied with it..? J and K? lol.

4 comments:

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

incik gazy... camane i nak contact nagn u aeh?? tubuhla chatbox u.. senang sket kan.. ehehheh.. jap2.. u dah add link i lom?? eheheh..

Gazy said...

dont call me incik lok..
I'm stilllll fresh n green's guy indeed...
camne create chatbox...?
lolx...

me & myself said...

thanks coz willing to be my followers

glad with it
keep in touch

Gazy said...

10s 4bein mine too..
lol..
sure sure.
thru blog here!