31 July, 2009

Being Alone

Talking about Alone. Yup, i used to be alone ever since i was young. True, and my mum always asked me to join social clubs when i was primary and played with neighbour's child and cousins..... I just didn't. A loner, isn't bad character at all. Its my instinct, i've no idea with it. A loner able to enjoy the happiness in their own life as well as others. I can be so intangible, nobody can be my insurer. Staying alone always given me ample time to think about things. We gonna learn how to think, really!

Here we go...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

=I went to catch up with a couple movie in cinema alone, i CAN.
@Reason
I'm so insufferable enough to call up group of people, going to cinema together BUT discuss and NEGOTIATE what movie to watch, in front of the counter and turns out no conclusion in the end. So pissed off. I rather choose what i gonna watch and grab my ticket, get a popcorn and cup of drink, enter d hall searching for my seat. Thts kinda relax i tell you !!


=I shopping 24/7 at everywhere shooping mall alone, i CAN.
@Reason
I would never feel guilty to persuade myself shopping with me. My body is with me. Haha!! I need to have space and time to do my shopping. I'll feel kinda sorry if there are someone perhaps my friend waiting for me. I am so insolvency to that friend. Lol =) Also, i can't intent on my work i would say. So, it isn't that bad, shopping alone. YES, i agree reluctantly. *blinks*


=I took breaskf, lunch, dinner anywhere all the way by myself, i CAN.
@Reason
Drive myself to the place i wanted to go, sit down and order my meals. Thats easy life i craves. I'm not trying to singularize with other but ya, eating alone silently once in a while making you so amphetaimined sometimes. Isn't it?


=I off to silence site, have a drink and have a view outside d building, alone, i CAN.
@Reason
We need to rest, stop to walk for awhile. Scanning at others, see how they rush their life - how they walk - how they look like when they acknowledge that people are wacthing at them. We found out its beauty and exultation but still, existence of eyesores always here and there. Who knows, it'll be our turns one day, watching by other, observes by other. Human are bombarded with lotsa of problems. We might lost ourself in life but we need to learn how to get rid of those hardness in life, study the problematic of life before u becomes immobilization to clicking life. I'm 19y/o now, and i starts to realise that a person can't be unsophisticated. *Geez*


See..


I am not a weird people, I'm running my life jauntily. lol =) I would never immure myself in a fixed circle.Its not devastated cuz i used to doing whatever i wanted to do.I'm stil myself, i have many boon companion and friends, d issue is, i need to be alone when i think thats d time for me to be alone. People say, we need to make many many friends ,holding a long term friendship, yes i did it unquestionably. Different human dress up different mindsets, interest and views, i like friends but i loves alone also.

p/s: Eager to start my Uni life. *Sigh*

4 comments:

EJAY said...

somehow or rather... we still need friends in our life bro.

anyway, it's good la if u can think positively... but still, u cannot be a loner forever dude. especially now when u have me. hahaha!

Gazy said...

I never be alone just when i think bout its d time for me to be alone,i will.. Hye,U're there so wont be alone is it? lol =)

Boniface Paul Banta said...

Dear gazy, no you are not weird at all bro. I'm sure u have friends. That shows u r normal bro. Btw, we are having the same fate. At the time my cousin main kejar2 at the backyard. i just rather stay at home watching cartoon or any anime that i like. I jenis yang tak suka sakit. I mean, when we are playing, than suddenly jatuh and luka, that's the reason i tak suka mingle dengan orang ramai. I had a very bad social life since i was young.
And now, cuba u fikir what happen to the kids that u slalu tangok main kat luar? not 100% of them are haveing a good life. Am i right? You, me n other ppl yang sama nasib should be grateful la. we can study in college n university and we can prove that WE ARE GOOD!


Gazy boleh..haha

Gazy said...

Yup... I really have plenty of friends.. I appreciate it in my life.. lol =) Funny u..