01 March, 2009

Memories that count..

Nothing to do at home EXCEPT doing assignmentss but ya,
I snatched an opportunity for myself and does so my X-classmate for d meeting and outing so called farewell i would say cuz two from my gang gonna going to Singapore for sake of cari makan!... lol


So, considered it as a farewell and their flight is on 7th March...


Let me count



6days to go !
Shien and Ching.. They will away from us for period of time!
We started our ''journey'' at 6.30pm while i'm still dressing myself at 6.25pm.
Haiz...must dress smart rty frens... ?
Sea of topics once i entered d car and non stop chatting and talking and laughing and repeat and repeat....

Talked....
Laughed...
Joked.....
Teased..
Fooled.....


Pom-pom each and others...
Jac met us when we were in the Ktv but another HUGE fren (Richard) was broken a promised with us...


Disappointing indeed!
But we stillll enjoy d outing though without him...
Soooo bad la!
................................
Reached our 1st destination(Place for treat my tummy) finally and sori to said,
My driver(Shien) was taking d wrong road and it affected our timing...
Soooo hungry at the time,my tummy kept on makes noise!!!
Forgive her la...
3...

2..

1

Once i searched for seat,
wat else?
On d spot i asked d waitress comes over and ordered and they really can read my mind cuz the food were delivered to me rapidly in 15mins...

AND...
I WAS RAVENOUS!!
This's d point la...


I settled all my food in 10mins with ravenously.
Soooo full!
Ooops... 4got to tell u guys that i order a plate of Chic chop Rice and Watermelon juice.. and its my favourite!


This is d only one i took cuz i have forgotten + i have eaten my food when i remembered... Soriii yea! Contributed by my greediness la..

BUT.......My friends still having their food slowly AND POSHLY...
*Helples

WHERE IS OUR NEXT DESTINATION....???

For your information, we went to ktv! We all here are good singers indeed so its became a routine since d first outing...
Desisted our watching desire due to waitd for another frenz comes and meet with...


You SEE... Dis gurl =Wan Jun. N she was holding d remote all d time or she was totally CONQUERED the remote irrespective of other members? Not that serious la. She helped in select d songs. lolx

*blek*
I sang too.. NOT SHOUT yea..
I am quite lovable you noe?


This two gurls really made me sooooo sad,and you know Y?
Are they look nice..?Definitely, NO!*joking*
Sori yea shien and Wen....but PLSsss don't stand infront of me when i am showing my singing skill next time and rafting my style !! WARNING! Its wretched.haha..... =Poppycock d la=

N my buddy Jac came and we were actually laughed at others when they sang.Aduimat....They sang stridently+ tireless and its tiresome!Felt nausea...?lolx. No la!
Nyway,they are still my BEST2 FRENZ!

Reached my home at 12.30am sent by Jac...Thx yea!

Tired and happy but d phobia still there?

u noe wat is my phobia?

No comments: