17 April, 2009

Bedtime stories.

C'mon,making up a story...

A foring day indeed for me. Attended for a replacement class in the afternoon and my goodness, the class has basically been so died. Chatted with my malay friend Asyraf who came in late to ease away our boredom,we chatted all the time but not gossip-ing as what you think,discussion will do. Lect kept on calling me for answering the questions,really kicked ass but i managed to answered it back eloquently. Nah, i'm not exaggerating okie. *Arrogant* + *swt* With a blink of an eyes,its April already. *Omg* Exam is like less than 2weeks times eversince yesterday my friends from other college had pgsyco-ing me with his/her study's ways and timetable... Terrible man!

Already at lost words now. Curses to my lil brain freeze la,just only few days vacation only since i'm busy bury-ing myself with my studies and didn't blogging!! I need putting off my football watching for awhile now in order to prepare for my exam especially my E-com, must keep on brushing up with the exercises. Urgh..? I'm gonna die. *blink*
Got my last semester's result slip today and it was a bit late for me to collect it but since i'm loan student so what to do ? For ur info, this is a trend of my College..? *wtfishhhhh*

I want to lets know this,
Characteristics of my ideal partner for my lifetime;
-----------------------------------------------------)
*A good sense of humor
*Long hair or Short hair
*High Educated
* Same interest , passion, mindset as well
*Sporting and Open minded
*Treat me nicely so do my family
*Able to accept who i am [my temper,style,attitute]
*Regardless of religion
*younger than me or not older than me by 2years o!
*Shorter than me definitely
*Soft but naughty , sweet but wild , cute and filiar
Most Important is
*** Truly deeply love me***
--Bonus--
*Beautiful
*Sexy
*Talented in cooking
*Hot and i don't mind if Spicy. lol
Not really hard to find this kind of girl isn't it? Hopefully *crosses fingers* Study will be most important in my current life and searching at the same time but i found my cup of tea long2 time ago actually! lol..
Studies always distract me from thinking d non-routine pros and truth be told,i secretly like it (i means studies) Silly me! Ermm,i've no time to think about other sadness stuff or the L.O.V.E when i'm studying isn't it? Yeah,i think so! Like what i said, it was a common Friday and every single being in world is working,studying,resting,playing.... I got myself cup of Coffee. I'm a coffee lover as well although my friends used to ell me that coffee contains too much of caffein which is not good for our heatlh,but i'm not thinking that. Refuted!!
At last...Have a nice Saturday yea uols!

-------------------------------------------------

Capturing! Seemed to lost my skill in camwhoring wasn't?
--------------------------------------------------)


( p/s: Hye Shari,this entry.. okie enough or not? lol

24 comments:

AkuAyie said...

lol..you really put things in random!!
anyway, E-Com?? mann..took that subject 2 sems back. Quite techny.
But anyway, cool...
all the best!! =)

Gazy said...

I'm putting thgs randomly? Yup,u noe this subj as well? My lect was not satisfied with my test that only scored 76 last last week. Wtfishhh.. So,i'm quite poor in this subj,i guess. Need to polish up! Thanks yea.. Ur study week strted dy?

AkuAyie said...

neh.. i already had my exams 2 weeks ago. I'm having my holidays now, which will end very soon. Going back to college after this. Back to study life. Haha..
I can see all my friends in blog world are busy with exams and stuff. It's pretty much worrying seeing them all frustrated. Haha. But all i can do is pray for the best. Anyway, goodluck again!

Gazy said...

Yup.. exam is around the corner and now is study week! Bury myself la.. But its a task for us rty? Good.. Which state are u ?

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

ngaaaa... gazy! kamu tidak memboringkan..

suka frenz sama kamoo!

=)

miszceikapisces said...

u oso UiTM student ka?
hehe thanx for visiting ma page the other day.. n sorry for the late respon..

P/s: I'm your follower now :P

Gazy said...

Miss lolly: Really? Hahaha.. thanks anyway.. but my friend do tell me that i'm somehow! lol... *so-sweet-of-you* gurl..

Gazy said...

Oh.. checked ur nice page just now! Yup,i follow urs dy! Its okie,i'm not Uitm student but somehow,i'm still studying! U..?

AkuAyie said...

I'm fROM Perak No 1.. hehe
u?

and u play the piano?? awesome!

Gazy said...

Perak and why no 1? Klu i Sarawak,nmbor braper? Truth be told,i can only abit on playing it and ya, i'm acting more than playing in d ugly picture.. lol! *swt*

Mr. BLB said...

hey bro!,wou!, great entry bro!, like to read it!,congrats!:D

anwy, im just comment u picture,cannot describe it lol.haha, u face seems can smilling even u've got some problem now, salute u bro!,
tht's not means we've a trouble make our face looks stress too right??

but u're handsome guy man!, haha

sorry for the TAG bro, i was forgot it!, sorry again, but already linked u name there too

cheers bro!

hehe

Gazy said...

Shari:Finally u're there bro! Busy with ur studies recently? lol..
It's as if a centuries u're not updating ur page. Yup,centuries i would say! True true,should smiles more cuz other plp might need to see our facial expression so cant be stress up d face all d time.*lol*
Nyway,thanks for ur compliment but i'm not such ensem as wat u has said but ordinary will do. I think u're d one la and APPARENTLY, isn't it? *smiles*
Ya,how i dare simply blog it eversince i've been appraising by present me award frm u ..? lol!

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

ngeee..

ofcoz dear!

tengs 4 ur support!

muaah.

ops!

hehhehe..

Gazy said...

Its okie..! Thanks fro ur support as well as u're my first to comment me when i first started blogging.. !! Have a nice Sunday ya!!

AkuAyie said...

i dunno.. it has always been a pickup speech i heard in school.. "perak no 1" haha

Nice act! haha.. at least u can play a lil bit. I forgot already! I used to play the keyboard.. =)

Gazy said...

I'm s'wak no_7. lol.. We both are actually 2X5 la cuz i do really cacat with d instrument as well.. Hahaha... U learnt it before?

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

ya..

njoy ya!

cheerrssss..

selamat mlm!

Gazy said...

So fastnyer selamat mlm dah! lol... U too and we both! haha..

AkuAyie said...

lol.. keyboard la.. used to..
now pencen karat oredi..
piano? the keys are too berat for me to tekan2..
i prefer keyboard more..
haha

Gazy said...

Hahaha.. kk,lets paly with ur keyboard there! What course u're studying currently?

AkuAyie said...

lol..

im studying Multimedia now. =)
and you?

Gazy said...

I'm studying at Segi College now.. lol!! Taking wat?

AkuAyie said...

what? tak caya ka?? haha
i amik Diploma in Multimedia. Haha..
u?

Gazy said...

Tak la.. caya! Klu i bilang xcaya,mati la i.. kena culik nanti.