25 April, 2009

If I Were A Gay..

I f I were a gay, I think I could understand!! *tsk tsk*
First of all,don't be sooo ? why i used that pissed off title. I didn't means to magnet uols to read my entry but in fact,i wrote as what my title said. C'mon, its fully relatedness okie!! *cheer*

Gay... is no longer a stranger single word for weols and yap, there're plenty out there are gay and so does lesbian. I don't even bother because they are human staying on the same place with us as well. We're equally human!! You will know if you've them as friend. To be frank, some of them can be quite nice and friendly with you. I've lots of them and what I got from them was, they're all either had phobia because of some unhappy passed or from broken-family. Pitied them. They're unacceptable by their family and society and friends, if you can't accept them just kept quiet. They told me and I listened, not a big deal right? It doesnt mean that I'm one of them but i accepted them as friends if they're sincere and good sense of humor. I do.. *blinks*

They're pretty normal and running their routine like us. Don't we judge them as weirdest group and this is pretty ridiculous man. They have their own life and circle of friend as well. We shouldn't brusquely laugh at them because they all do have feeling. Don't do that please. God is looking at you by the time. Kinda flabbergasted ever since I sensed that some peoples around me just simply comments on them as an Animal just because of they're lil bit differents from what he/she should look like actually and I have no idea, just none my business but yap, please think TWICE before it comes out from your big mouth. They've done nothing dreadful sin to u or even disturbing ur entire wonderful life so why you keep on cursing them? Funny though wasn't it? *gasp*
There're no differences as we're human. Please take a look in the mirror and look at yourself closely before you start to bitch other people. LOOK AT YOURSELF FIRST!!!
I'm cognizant that being close or even by knowing a person is always considered as gift. So, I appreciate anyone who friend with me and I would never neglect you as well. Is the time to surrender ur strong abhorrence toward them...? It's a foolery I would say. *swt swt*

Posting this entry is just to re-open up some narrow minded people's outdated thinking. We should up-to-date. As we're living on d same atmosphere, try to not backstabbing alot and mark other people's life. You've no right and authority to do that. Should not accusations of the small matters turn into a massive fight. It's not worth it. Totally....

pls: For those who unable accept and disagree with my viewing or statement above,please leave my page for awhile. We're Just different term of mindset,its okie!!

28 comments:

Winnie Nelson said...

Lol. I have plenty of this kind of friends and they're cool people. (: They even admitted it to everyone and you know what?.. it's cool. Hehe..

Mel said...

still think of gay thing?? hehehe

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

gazy.

lolly tidak pcaya kenyaataa kamoo!

kiki,

mulan jameela ye?

Gazy said...

Winnie: True bah right? They didnt disturb our life as well. In fact,they are really a good friends of mine indeed.. You've it? Good,at least we got the same mindset!! Should not treat them as we treat others. Kinda normal stuff. *cheers*

Gazy said...

Mel: Where've u been this all while,Unimas student? lol.. Disappeared quite awhile la.. Yup,just figured it out so should write it out!! lol..


Miss lolly: Why you aren't? I'm seiously and honestly la gurl.. lol.. Btw,Mulan jameela is not pretty enough for you is it? Agnes then.. How? This one better i guess...

AkuAyie said...

people are lucky to have u as their friend =)

Gazy said...

Ayie: Yup yp but Why then? lol... *evil smiles*

Mel said...

Sorry bro...hehehe..im so busy this past few months...now exam week...stress is averywhere....y Unimas student

Gazy said...

My finals will start on Next Monday!! Stress is kicking me now as well!!... help me how to score ar..!!!

AkuAyie said...

LOL....!!! Why? that is the question.. haha..

thnks for leaving ur footprints all over my page again.. ahackz! =P

Gazy said...

lol... Huge fprint wasn't it? No,just ask! Nothing but just ask! When'll only u finished ur studies?

Boniface Paul Banta said...

waah..kinda controversial issue to read gazy.lol
well, they are great to be friend. as long as we dont kacau their life, thats it kan??

Gazy said...

Yup. You're right! They need their own spaces as well. Urgh..? Controversial issue? Ya,kinda in our country. lol.. *evil laugh*

♥Juice♥Juicy♥ said...

Hey gay...
haha...
where Y.Jie blog?
i cant find it...
or leave his address at my blog...
thx yea...

Gazy said...

Urgh? wHAT GAY ...? u spell my Nick name wrongly la gurl...

http://jac1188.blogspot.com/.. His url. Just link him la...

Mohd 'Azim Kamaruzzaman said...

HRM just part of my elective subject...huhuhu...

Gazy said...

U're taking Business Studies ? Are u?

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

ye incik gazy.

tersilap huruf.

sowie2!

owh ya ka?

good luck.

4flat yea?

amek psikologi.



*hahhah..
mulan n agnes lg chantekkkkk dr lolly.

kikikiki.

Gazy said...

Its okie..
Incik..?
Feel like i'm soo OLD!
Should call me adik or... *joking*
Who is d one 4flat..? *perli la tu*
Lol..

Wow.. nice course! It takes you how many year...? Jarang people amek course nie.

AkuAyie said...

you mean answer? huhu..susah la u xde shoutmix.. i have to comment u. ahckz!

me habis graduate in oktober this yea hopefully.

ღ Heartphilia Marz ღ said...

hehe .
agree with u dude .
;)
i do have many transvestite friends .
they were nice tho' but some ppl cant accept them .
pity them .
but it's not a big deal for me .
as u said , they were also human being n they deserve to kick this life happily too .

btw it's a nice post dude .
;)

Gazy said...

Ayie: So fast u're getting release from ur study life. lol.. Hahaha.. i still have years in order to complete my studies. lol

Gazy said...

ღ Heartphilia Marz ღ:
Yup..
Seems we're same views and its kinda correct!
Respect them will do...
Thanks for d comment!

CikLukis said...

mmg cepat habis stdy utk diploma ni, but me nk sambung lagi lepas ni.. hehe

Gazy said...

PuteriAyiee: U're diploma now is it? .. Oh.. where're u going to off for ur degree then?

EJAY said...

can't agree more! huhu...

"they laugh at me because i'm different... but i laugh at them because they're all the same"

Gazy said...

THEY will definitly not including me bro.. I'll never evaluate someone by their cover. I appreciate every fren of mine unless they're neglect me in d very first!! Bro..

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.