13 April, 2009

It's all my fault?

Now, right now.... Am sitting down and constantly finding ways to calm down myself. I'm in desperate, need of cognitie restructuring. I need to. C'mon,i don't wanna to hold any secret and, My parents were quarelled and i was like..youl=) *needless to say* Cant help much tho and i really out of idea wat to say and how to break the ice and push out d fire. I'm so down and cursed myself . Why i cant prevent this all thgs? I'm kinda failed to be a son of my parents. To be frank,i was quite lethargic. Hate myself...

Truth be told, i'm now choking to death.. really. Gasping desperately in need for a fresh oxygen before my brain is Bomb. I'm in an appalling predicament now. C'mon,i need to study and doing my revision and ya, there're piles of tutorials and notes are need to be get done. Pls, mum and dad. Can't u guys just stop it and giving back concentration of mine? I don't have intention to blame anyone but i need to alleviate my frustration RIGHT NOW from getting aggravating.

I do feel frigging tired now. Not to mention, sleepy too but i can't really sleep well after these all happened and it was distracted me obviously. My mind is still.... at sixes and sevens!

20 comments:

AkuAyie said...

awe mann..sorry to know whats goin on in your life.
I've been in this situation once. And I tried to ignore what was going on. But it still kept bothering me somehow. Those noises echoing in ma mind. Damn..
Kalau ada earphone pon still xleh concentrate stdies..
Apa2pun, hang on there buddy! =)

Gazy said...

Was Puzzled... I tried and it's been great tht got a comment frm you such diz early in d morning. *oops* Cant sleep! So.. good morning!....

Mr. BLB said...

hello bro.hos u doing there??,im so sorry for u life, we're a got same stuation in another part bro, what shuold we do??

its make me crazy
uwarrgg!
be patient bro,we're a man so be a strong man then.hehe

hsiang ting said...

你别怪你自己,大人吵架是难免的...他们很快就会没有事的....吵架是了解对方多一点....吵架也会增加彼此的感情....别想太多.....我支持你.....

Gazy said...

Dear bro,ya! I'm a man and should be strong like u isn't it? Thts y i trying to make myself alert with those all thgs and just only, i cant really concentrate toward my studies if it happened. Shari,thanks for it and i do really feel nice to know uols here.. Really!

Gazy said...

Soory Hsiang Ting.. I've forgotten to say big thanks to you and its not as simple as what u've in ur mind.. lol.

Niss said...

I can see that u are getting in a moody state or even upset when this kind of conflicts happened between the grown-ups. sometimes we can do is let them solve the problem faced. And pal, dont blame urself that hard! Perhaps all they need to do is to calm down and look around them...that they both has made it together this far, they will too in the future. Will pray for you.

Gazy said...

Hmm.. Well,blaming nobody but just fet like couldn't overpowerd my bloody mood and ya,am stucking but i cant walk out frm by this few hours k niss?.. lol!

Mr. BLB said...

evening bro!.hhee
yup..im a law student

:}

Gazy said...

Lol.. y u're not comment me back in ur comment forum? Sia i waitd d whole afternoon. So should i say 'Good mornin' now? How're u then? Having class ka?

AkuAyie said...

lol..you replied, didnt notice that. Anyway, hope ur duin well now. And thanks for wishing me yesterday im feeling wuite alrite today... =)

Boniface Paul Banta said...

Owh..cool down dude.. No one is perfect..Even me myself still childish(thats what my mum said) =P but somehow we cannot judge ourself by just looking at the things that happened around us.. by d way, how's ur study?
Lama gilak si dengar berita ko..Huhu

Mr. BLB said...

bro..award for u:]

Gazy said...

Ayie: Better? Really or not.. take k la to avoid falling sick and watsoever.. I'm not good in express myself so just a simple concerned frm me to u and ya,wished u could sense it.lol..

Bon:Thanks my bro! Am fine now. U're d one who losing urself wat.. i'm used to enter ur page d bro. My studies? Driving me crazy la, d so-called revision class was actually a normal class. Study week coming soon. U then bro? Study week dy if i'm not mistaken.. rty? *gasping*

Gazy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gazy said...

Shari:I'm just got myself home from campus. Kinda tired.. Let me check for it bro but let me thanks you 1st can? lol... How're u today? ..*sms*

Anonymous said...

dont blame urself okeyh...lg truk jd nye nnt...

Gazy said...

Dakchomey: Ermm.. okie la fren. Hye, can i havae ur link?

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

gazy! gazy!

Gazy said...

Miss: I'm here miss lolly.. seldom u're here in my page wat.. Doin good? rindu? lol...