06 April, 2009

Time to refresh and update?

So,my day started freaking much like the same...

Woke up as late as 10 sumthg and showered plus dresses up myself but not to forget,online for awhile. My friend was picked me up on punctual to college today. Big thanks to you friend. lol. College was a lil draining. Don't know why? The day were so long to me and by the time i got home,straight died on my bed. I watched my beloved team(Manu)'s match last night and they won d match. Am just love Manu so much. *Crap*

Went out and had my dinner with my family at 8pm. Weols were headed off to KFC because there're cold enough. Is that considered as a reason? *Crap* I was bloody hungry and ya, ordered a dinner plate to satisfy my hunger and,
Guess wat,i almost fainted when i saw some girls were look more than a boy. Uols should know what i'm trying to link up. Here's a story.. There was one GIRL(i think so), talked with the sweetest of voices and playfully touched HER other GURL frend extravagantly and that GURL seems enjoyed with d touch-ing section and i was like.. What the fishhhhhhh. *swt* Pissed off la. C'mon,they were sat front of me and i was totally NO MOOD to have my food. Feel like vomit. Really S**T! Uols(i meant these two ''gurls'') have a right to this all but pls, not publicly. Truth be told,i'm not ranting now. I respect those whom are homo or lesb because i was soo gay with these frends too and i have them alots but for that two girls,they were kinda derastated. Its too much i would say.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel like so lethargic this few days even my friends and family asked bout it. I've no idea. Was so sick with d questions. I woefully can't get this all sucking thgs out of my mind. I ain't a whiz-kid that's why i couldn't settle thg in one goal but i'm trying, atleast i've tried.*youl* My neurones system are out of turn right now. Or i'm just don't have the guts for my decision making. Nah, kinda pathetic, am i? Its a pang for me.I dumbly smiled to people but the smiling was quite LOL only. This's not d real me. She is quite important in my current life as contributed me motivation to do my routine. Again. words could never express what i feel inside. Different people dress in different ways so pls,dont think that i'm stupid/ an oaf because I've my own way to a person who i the most,isn't it?
====================================================
Apart from noticing that, i should throw a question to all my friends whom are around me,..*cluck*
Am i a bad temper kind of human? Tell me if i am,distinctly. I could not get d answer for myself honestly as i was puzzled. One friend of mine was telling me that i am bad temper and irritabled sometime. *Urgh?*
I've to admit and i was a lil flabbergasted bout it. I'll try to restrain or probably pare my temper from now onward. *gasp* I need a nocturne to let myself go...

No comments: