07 April, 2009

Puzzled.

I've been assassinated by a phone called from my friend yet i was still dozing like a dead human on my bed. Chatted with but ya, i was in bloody bad mood on time myself cuz my mind was still cacat and abahed, at sixes and sevens... Somehow i managed to calm my friend down as she was lil okie finally after d conversations. I paradonically thinks that myself was kinda weird since i could help them to solve their's but not my own. I've undergone d depressing day and proble seemed to evoke dynamically and i'm so sick with it. *blink* C'mon, is there anyone out there cognizant d most easiest method to alleviate sadness or presure from aggravating?


==============================
My memory are pathetic deteriorating abrutly right now although i'm bury myself in Macroeconomic and not forgetting to swallow my Marketing Managemen's notes since i might have an exam for that two subjects. But feel like stuff is not going inside my brain. *wtffff* Study like a nerd? No, i'm just honestly hate myself from bringing an empty brain then simply enter d class. Pretty bad. Wish me luck. I must admit that that i'm more of a nocturnal than a diurnal. *tsk tsk* So,i'll only continues with my another tons of notes later at night and after that i'll wait for my beloved Manchester United's match which is approximately 3 in d morning against. Trying to find ways to get myself out frm an abyss.

Study...



Study...



Study...

2 comments:

hsiang ting said...

can lo.....hahaha......good....

Gazy said...

Thanks lots.