20 April, 2009

Swallow-ING my E-com RIGHT NOW!!

--------------------------------------------------
Having difficulty in sleeping so i woke up and read my E-Commerce notes miraculously. Should not make it sound as how things happened miraculously,cuz i have to admit that i am an inveterate compulsive noctural being more active at night and i'm doing things nocturnally [maybe?]! *Cant help* Reproduction now i am. I'm still bury-ing myself now with a stock of notes but someone took my last chapter's note. Sue you ar.. *Jian chin* And Good Luck wei to Uols who gonna sit for D finals... Naturally, Chun li also. *Blinks*


I need something to motivate myself now and i have no idea what's d motivation i want by now! This is my result's slip. Hope i can do well again in this sem. Dont fail in any single subj!!!
I Hate you....abbreviations!!!
.
.
Be careful i tell you...

19 comments:

AkuAyie said...

all 4 flat???
itu dasat meh!!
congrats...

all the best for more to come.. =D

Gazy said...

Thanks.. But its enough for me if i can pass all my subj this semester. Pray for it.. some of it are kinda hard to get in flying colour!!

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

ahhhaa?

superb2!

4.o?

what ur secret?

owh no!

separuh kacak tu bermaksud x berapa kacak.. ngaaa!

hsiang ting said...

no need to study so hard....wait u get stress ah...u will get A, i will pray for u....

AkuAyie said...

ok, will pray for you =)

Gazy said...

Miss lolly: Lucky is my secret kot..
Need to eat my book and swallow my notes as well!
Wat're u taKing by now? Wow,so bad la u.. hahah!! he's not ensem enough for you? lol

Gazy said...

Hsiang Ting: I'll never get stress. I'm playing with laptop now wat!.. Yup,u're d one should get all the A's? *che wah* + *Jian chin* lol... jk

Ayie: Thanks gurl. nyawy,u're now off to ur uni atmosphere dy?

Gazy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boniface Paul Banta said...

waa..got all A meh??
u must treat me to go out and makan2..haha..
celebrating ur results mee..(^_^)

Mohd 'Azim Kamaruzzaman said...

thanks for ur wish..

Gazy said...

BonBon: Hye,u sound it as if u're not believe so with it? lol... What la you!! Well,U're welcoming treat me once u finished ur finals as well. I'd investigation and choose first where to eat! *swt*.. I wanna eat fried dragon!!

Duke Luke Dell'amore: Okie.. its alright! Do well yea.. lol.

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

kakakakka..

die x cukup encem la..

separuh kacak~

ihhii..

gazy,

gudluck ya!

Gazy said...

Not H'sem enough..? Who're you refers to? Hahaha..

Okie..
My finals start at next next week till d middle May!
and Urs..?

ifin said...

uv been tagged by bro ifin~

Gazy said...

Ifin: Done it for u dy bro.. lol! Killing my brain cell alots. *joking*

AkuAyie said...

yea..back in college. =)

Gazy said...

Youls.... Cant be too enjoy dy since u need to put more energyy on ur studies.. isn't it? lol..

EJAY said...

smart guy...

keep it up bro! ;)

Gazy said...

Thanks bro.. I'm lucky more than smart indeed. haha!!