08 March, 2009

Bella...

Dislike the weather this few days cuz it make me felt extremely hot and spicy when i was going out-door!I have my piles of works that i must get done so currently being put off by outing and chatting and sleeping and playing.*blek* I have to admit,i am quite a little bit addicted to them.Sitting front of my pc and doing research and typing but what the fuck is my Internet connection's speed doing stupid.I need to wait a year to load a page. 365 DAYS,!! Can u imagine how FAST is that fucking thgs?Somemore my pendrive died dy, so i need to re-do some of my works but for d meantime i should hunting for a new one. Kinda a herculean job la i guess.Sem 4 is the killer semester and ya,everyone knows that right!Lifestyle changed alot eversince i came to college life. Is it considered as good or poor thgs? I gotta say,it depends but hello,for me its beneficially me alot although i got bored or tied by studies.Trying 10x hard currently aim to fly in IPTA. Its my center now,i emphasized alots to myself.


Oh ya,our single mes's Lee Chong Wei defeated by Lin Dan from China just now! Predictable.Misbun Sidek will surely got sad since he cant help M'sia snatch d champion from China.*Haiz* So...Needless to say la! POINTLESS....

Yesterday... ya,its yesterday. One of my friend asked me a question.''Will you confess or hide your feelings once you meet with someone that you love'' ? I have no idea with the question so does my answer but ya,i answered finally although i did stuck at time but i need to find a way to break d ice as well. I was puzzled now. How i dare to confess my feeling although i have one? NO,d ideal answer i gave her!How i wishes someone could love me as how Bella love Edward?
Went to betting shop aka TOTO. All of u should know what d sucking business peoples used to do at there. lol. Take note yea,i helped my dad yea to do d investment not for myself!!! IMPORTANT!!Quite wretched cuz there were sea of head by the time i reached. @%#$& Spent me almost an hour and its my turned. lol. Should show you guys d senario.

Took it when i done mine so called investment.

This week was filled with assignments but i am happy because after this week,guess i can concentrate on my studies and no more assignment is controlling me as well. Notably,settle my assignments first.

AT THE MOMENT....my Internet connection currently are really fucking worst and ya,i must and should post this entry as quick as possible before the line going to hell. *wth*

No comments: