25 March, 2009

Is love that important to everyone..?

How am i going to start this entry...?
Let see let see..
I was off to the Cafe just now and had my lunch there, weols still lepaked over there after finished our food. Chatted and laughed till burst in tears. *Craziest stories telling competition*


Next, move to next topic...
.
.
Sorry to say but ya,Oh GOD, the day has basically been so boring especially my Marketing Management’s class. * Omg* Talked about this and that, I was like an ikan mati but still managed to pay attention for the lecturing. I’m super hungry half way through the lectures and i was like… eager to meet with my food. And having my Macro class right now but since it’s a holf an hour’s break time, am blogging now in the Lobby here cuz my broadband connection at home is abit cacat but the internet in college also suck la, that really sucks for me and I’m quite fed up now. Not really proud of it...Macro class is okie today, studying about the MONEY. I feel like stuff is actually going inside my mini sculled brain as well.

Lobby this is....

I have been truly exhausted by now probably used up too energy, not enough sleep. Went for badminton section last night made me felt so tired tho but I was so gay mood because all my friends were there too. Had a nice smses section chatted with my so-called W-ranger till she didnt nudge me again when i said i would like to search my dragon balls. You should know who that person are by the time u read this isn't? Hahah.. *blek*I was way kinda busy to even move my ass to make this post but i want to post it.

Ve abit fever and sore throat since I woke up this morning so having a hard time when eating my food. Fuck off!!

Dead Zombie face..? Sick....*
Got smses from my friend,all d way from Penang last night. He was just broken up with her girl friend. Can’t help it though but since he is my bro, so I take a responsible being gay with him last night and I was listening to him. I can sense that he was so freaking down and his moods were dropped to the bottom from the top. I was so datuk shocked and I could never speak like a wise lawyer to him because I, myself are also in the circle of love. I was sucking scared that he would do those foolish acts but god bless, nothing happened after that. *I’m sure u’re reading this so just try to cool down okie, bro* Let the time do it job, you’ll forget her one day.


Pitied la my bro, hopefully this would not affected his studies anyway.


So… Is love really that important to people.? I’m totally out of idea and i honestly can’t seem to create a full marks answer for him and so does myself. Well, we gotta admit that everyone was pretty frustrating about LOVE now. To tell you the truth, me too!


Shit, i hate to say this! But, thinks if i ever get a girl of my own, I’m gonna love her every single bit of her every single day. I was puzzled, don’t know why, all these seriously made me feel like treasuring a girl of my own. Uols must think that I am crazy. I’m totally not!! I’m not a melodramatic guy...



Qutes Gazy: Losing people that we love because of death is million times less hurt than being for on this same land named Earth.

It is really super kinda HURT. Don’t you think so? Nah, i’m not exaggerating but it’s true, at least for me.

*Its only my own view, if there’re anyone who disagreed with it are suggested to ignore this part*

Calendar wrapped to 25th March, meaningless at all for me! lol.

My fingers really tired and I feel like sepak the keyboard cuz it’s fucking hard to press and type. Time to stop my now cuz I’m gonna dating with my class to continues with my Macro lecturing.
'' How commercial bank create their own credit and expanding the money supply'' such an interesting topic cuz its all related to Money! lol
and...
Relax my mind first!!
Thus, my last word is,
Cya again… Fetch you with update later.

9 comments:

Winnie Nelson said...

Hmmm... It's all in your choice.

Gazy said...

Frustrated! lol.. Cant do anythg. Huhu...

Winnie Nelson said...

Lol. Chill. =)

Boniface Paul Banta said...

Is love really that important to people.?
Bonnie says: Yes it is!! lol (^_^)

Gazy said...

Winnie: *Sg* kie,chill !

Mr BonBon: Its makes people life ever difficult yet sweet. Haiz. Who is Bonnie? lol.. Soo,u've it now ? Haha

Niss said...

Evry1 is searching for it..
Gambateh gazy! I am sure u can.

Gazy said...

Niss: Really? But I'm really out of idea what actually gal wants or demands from us(guy)...

ifin said...

i love this part... :)
may i share sumthing?
dalam bercinta neh tiada paksaan.
walau sedalam mana pun kita sayang kat seseorang tuh, tapi kalo tiada respon, bukan salah kita kerana menyayanginya...

Gazy said...

Maybe u're right bro.. We cant force someone to love since there're ntg feeling left and linked us up.But its kinda hurt when u get know that she is in relationship and ya,u'll envy that person who owned her as gf! Cant help much..