15 March, 2009

Eventfull day

First at all, i would like to shout. WTF! The General Hospital 's services was damn shit. I'm so sick with the staffs so does the administrator. Kick their ass. Doing nothing except enjoyed the air-con who sponsor by us as a TAXER. Get rid about it. Pulling me down. Quite an eventfull day for me today as i running up and down around the hospital. Come on,relax our mind for awhile la instead of thinks further the shit things!

For this past month,i've downloaded a TON of music,it's my life apparently. Love the song, ''A little Too Not Over You'' sang by David Archuleta. Meaningfull song.

This week was a kinda busy one. Nah, i'm not exaggerating yea. Passed my assignments, and like what i said before,loitering around hospital was really downcast-ing me,shifted me awkwardly.I started studying today,tonight,right now. Shocking isn't it? Test on Monday,now i'm touched abit about my E-commerce. How streeful is that. Hopefully i can score higher mark than preious test which was 76s. Wish me luck and ya,i hope my coursemates score the bigger number too. D closer one ONLY!
I could sensed that i'm kinda a perfectionist now and again all this while,i hardly regret with what i've done because i always demanding for the best as long as i think i can do it. Avid myself being the top but i failed sometimes. Trying to dumped this way of thinking as well.

Move to other topic. Accompanied my friend,for sake of buying laptop. She got it finally and yea(Dell 1525,pink,rm2299),her smile was permanently on her face.*blek* Then off to a Cafe(Food Avenue). We parked our big ass over there and sempat for me,catch up with a football match a great match between my team, Manchester United versus Liverpool. Shit thing happened. I was pissed off. So derastated because Liverpool routed Premier League leader Manchester United 4-1 inscrutably. So sad and i was like.. Ikan mati!Out of sudden. Gonna MOURN,should i? as a manu's fan? I seriously want to kill someone now. Come on,is there anyone can fulfill my desire?

Got home,showered and went out again. Picked my mum from hosp and got home again. But bought Chicken Egg Hotdog Chesee burger somewhere around Jalan Airport before i reached home. Tasty cuz it costed me rm 5.50! I was like NENEK lama didnt eat the ''roadside burger''as i settle it ravenously. lol

Shit,i've to say this. Gonna studying for awhile and let myself go after that. Calendar wrapped to 15th March 2009 dy.
Will fetch you with update later.

7 comments:

Daszz said...

oppps terasa I....... I'm studying there in the hospital

EJAY said...

I love David Archuleta too...
finally, we have something in common, hehe!

regards,
ejay

Gazy said...

Daszz..
u meant GH kch? lol. U're nt d one i blamed cuz i didnt saw thr u anyway... Betul ker studying kat situ?

Ejay..
Aiyou,i did really like his voice la! Should be a top in that reality compettn. But another one David was good also.. Nice that we both have a same taste. Gonna discoverying you in order to find out d similarity. Anak kuching?

Daszz said...

yup............ bljar kat UNIMAS actually but practical kat SGH........... now at surgical ward

Gazy said...

Really....? Not bad! Surgeon wanna be la.. Okie! Frm local kch too rty all d way?

EJAY said...

kamek anak johor... huhu
but last year kamek gi kuching ngan family.
org kuching comey2 la.. haha!

Gazy said...

Staying here tak pulai gik JB ka?
working here?