12 March, 2009

What Is Love?

Today,and tonight and right now, i am headed in my room.Its been a long period of time people say about what is behind my back and basically they will always find somethings weird in me.
' Why single'?
Refers to the title, What is love? Anyone of you are in love now? Is it tasty? Bitterly? Or tasteless?
I think love is many splendid things(sometimes) and it sometimes a layering of emotions and positive feelings that weave a depth of caring to which no other emotion could compare but ya, its more of an action sometimes. You do it to translate ur feeling. It's the desire to see someone happy just because you want them to be happy. Love can explain in words but you cant seems to find a way to express and release how is ur love look like and what is ur deepest love's feel bringing up from you to others.
Don't u think so a guy who are 18 years old and still studying aim for higher achievement on his studies have no right to fall into relationship?I am totally out of idea to give myself an ideal answer because i was puzzled.Perception of mine about love previously is simple and easy but sorry to say,i dumped this outdated thinking thousand years ago. She was the most beautiful girl i have seen since i fell to this world i would say.

I'm in love obliviously and my love for her makes me learn and motivate + inspire me alots, so it doesnt take experience it takes being in love and showing your partner how you feel, i wished i can always there and making her feel comfort but apparently,she got one who concerned her 10x million times than me!*breathless*Maybe she wont understand me how I feel, but I can leave this world knowing that this was real love, if he isnt for me, then I put it in Gods hands. to help me out and just make me stronger. Now, i'm fighting with my own feeling which is trying to get her out of my mind. I failed.I will always love her as i love myself, but its too bad she doesnt notice it, or notice how big of a heart and love I offer just for her, just if she were to help me out and give me a hand , by loving me back.

And for very sure, i would never ask a love from her. I rather hiding my true feeling than confess out cuz its pointless. Will you do such foolish things? Pretty fucking ass right? Don't you think so?Its dispiriting.

The humans around who knew it were always advised me to try and talk to her before its to late and said that i would never know she might feel the same,a girl cant just no if a guy likes her you have to share ur feelings you might be surprised with what she has to offer. But, i felt kinda sori frens. I was fucking scared i would lose her as friend after i confessed my feeling. Its embarrassing indeed!

I was a melodramatic guy in my life for decision making but for ur information,it won't happens in my love world. I sucking dont know whats wrong in me,myself even were so far from each other but i really cannot deny the fact, I LOVE HER SO MUCH! I could not speak like a wise lawyer when i tried to tell others that i have no one in my heart. Her ways made me dream of finding a gurl that would be as respectful and friendly and cheerful as she was (and is). Sorry to say,there're nobody i could found as well. As a REPLACEMENT.

You existence in my life brings me fantasies but i should keep and hide my feeling cuz i knew you are running ur life happily currently so what the reason of mine to break ur mood down? I should obliberate eythgs. Nonchalantly,i will continuing my normal life and what i can do is praying for you. Wishing you happy and reached d heyday of ur studies.I seriously wishes you gurl!


*Loving you- Minnie Ripperton*

7 comments:

Winnie Nelson said...

Aww... Kesian-nye. I wish you all the best k? Pray hard =)

hsiang ting said...

dont think too much, don forget wat u told me...."let it be where it should be"

Anonymous said...

hmm....try ur best and leave the rest to God. He' ll show u the way. =D

me & myself said...

hey gazy

for me
love is everything
love is sweet
love is cute
love is happiness
love is hurt
love is painfull
love is wonderful
love is beautiful
love is LOVE

huhuhuh
be calm n let the time decide it....
be strong my dear

Gazy said...

For Winnie:
Yup,i'm praying too she'll always get happy anyway!D only thg i can do. lol

Gazy said...

Hsiang Ting: You're teaching me what i taught you? lol. Truly appreciate it.

Berenice: My new blogger,got ur own finally! I'm not chis but yea,i believe all d gods tho! 10s yea.

Gazy said...

Love is a dramatic thgsss to you so does 2me! Yap bro,should not think further with d impossible's rty? lol