17 March, 2009

Dispiriting

Made my life harder.. Wana wake up earlier to avoid this all. Wtfishhhh..

Shit thg i mentioned below...

See the pict i uploaded above? I am totally out of idea recently with it. SEGI COLLEGE IS SUCK!This is the second times i rated. Really kick ass la... don't you think so? Bad temper,feel like killing someone. Hello,is there anyone out there who could fulfill my desire? I need a help from Mr. alarm. To wake me up earlier from now onward cuz i dislike or try to avoid the senario on d top.*Freaking shit bad*

Totally ignored the shit out of me....
Since this is a medium for me to tell and share to the people out there my updated news,i would like to start my so-called presentation?

15th March 2009
Went to college as usual for my E-Commerce class. Had my lunch with my coursemates. Entered my class. Sucking things was, our test have been postponed to the next class due to our lecturer resist want to finished the topic and NO laptop in the class by the time. WHAT? I was studied for it and i was like... Needless to say. Pointless! SHIT thg indeed. Its explained how i got so utterly pissed off about my feeling. I just done with a stock of notes but... Dato nyer... I hate to say this. Passed!!! Got home-showered-dressed up. Y? Our family have a dinner so called reunion. A simple dinner i would say but meaningfull during it. Moment full with happiness and its amazing how time flies. It was like Datuk lama we didnt have dinner together. My cousins were came back from Penang and Johor. Had a great chat with them and gossiping. In the middle of time,i accompanied my sister,went to supermarket. Surfing net and dis some research to polish my assignment[Human Resource Management]. Parting to dreamland... zZzZzz

16th March 2009
Sent my sister to airport and the flight was at 8sumthgs. Depart kch and Arrive JHB. Went to college. Chatted with Jason and Adam before the class. Oh god,the day has basically been so boring and eventually i dozed off for lie half and hour.Except for the part when i want for my lunch. Quite talkactive i am and my friends cracked some jokes which most of the time made me laughed my ass off.
Urgh.. d lecturing was okie but just my laziness kot made me felt boring and sleepy. Was really looking forward to be back to home cuz i missed my snuggly fluffy blanket.*Omg* Paid for my summons's and i was like... *haiz* A large pan of Hawaiian chick pizza. Watched an indo drama- Jelita. It's really nice and the leading actor are all charming2. I've to admit this,i've fallen to this drama.
My brain was stopd working for a few minutes,frustrated. Kinda bad mixed feeling. I honestly cant forget about her. Its gonna really hard for me to remove anythgs. But i'm sick of being the third party,Antagonist!!


Tell me why ..
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why..
I just cant seems face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you

12 comments:

hsiang ting said...

don think too much, always tell me not to think, why dont u teach urself ah?

Gazy said...

Cuz its my turned in the circle... Rty? I'm soo in leeward!

♥♥Alyssa Sia♥♥ said...

Ha ha,
so fast update ur blog~
Ya lo, forget about the pass.
Don't think too much, i use to be so too^^
Be happy ya^^

Gazy said...

Had my mood back thts y i fetched u guiys with d latest...
lol
But ya,it seems a hard task for me la gurl!
Thx anyway..!!

Jeff said...

walao...you won so many toto coupon le..
haha...i suck than u...last week i just won 10 toto coupon a day..quite suck segi!!why segi do not have own car park?!suck!

Jeff said...

dont think it too much..
try do not think the sad things.it was pass..
sure u will be great..

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

lalallalalalalalaaaaa...

Winnie Nelson said...

wow.. that's a hell lot of summon tickets. i'm impressed. LOL. be careful next time. =)

Gazy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gazy said...

Jeff...
Feel like u're teasing me wat bro....
I'm kinda frustrated with that red things now! Nyway,thx yea ur encouraged!

Gazy said...

To: miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda
LAlalalal is meant..? lol... funny!

Gazy said...

TO my power Winnie..
Yup,i'm soooo lazy myself to move my car to carpark thts y... haiz! Hell rty?