11 March, 2009

Storytelling and Ranting !!!

Hye, realised it's been 3days since i posted my entry on 8th...
First at all.. lets me bringing uols to my Wednesday!
So what happened was that i woke up kinda early for sake of preparation for going to college but chatted with my mum that i have turned up late where i am supposed to pick my friend on time.An ringtone arrived...


Friend:WHERE ARE YOU?(Shouted obviously. )lol..? Why You're bla bla(full of hs theories)
And i was like...idiotic *gosh*
Me: Oh,i almost got there yea! Ya,i reached!
*Fortunately*
*Nasib Baek*
*好采*

Had my breakfast with my friends, Jac and Hsiang Ting but i was soo full since i've eaten and it prepared by my mum,so i ordered a glass of milo panas and shit fucking thing with the milo and guessed d price of SUSU dropd. Sucking sweet. *wtfishhhhhh*

RANTING!!!

Anyhow,reached my college on time and freaking sad with the parking shit now. Parked at the roadside and walked to my class.Who cares where i parked my car. Harlo,its my business OKIE?The damn shit College totally SELFISH! Emphasized again yea... SELFISH. Sorry to say but ya, i have no idea which word to replace it.I would like to say this,i was good in collecting SUMMONS. Lots of it inside my car with those red in colour!

Try to get rid of it and started my class. My class was like.....well! Mr Alan are always full with his theories and i was really learnt alots. Boring! The happiest part was,Our so called PONY(Fui Fui) absent for the morning class. Happy..? lil bit but not really one cuz i've no one to tease and laugh at but ya,Jason was moody today cuz Fui Fui was not around! Pitied la this guy.An ordinary Wed's morning for lil guy named Gazy. Was looking forward to going for lunch. Come on,i was really2 and kinda eager to meet with my FOOD you know and i totally tried hard to ignore my grumbling tummy! *helpless*



Sleep for awhile but i was listening what the thgs Mr Alan teaching actually!

3
.
.


2


.
12.20pm...?
What this fucking sign means? Isn't this moment that i've craving for? Its break time!!*Gambol*



My stupid fren(Jason) tried to cap himself but it was like a kid act!*haiz*

What else? Ran out from the class like ** with my sucking speed. Then off to the cafeshop that quite nearby my college with my gang. Wanted to have a Laksa as i like it sooo much but frustrated cuz no Laksa stall i could search at there. *wth* Ate Fried chicken rice plus kopi-o iced. Siaw Ching paid for my drink because she's my fan since long time ago. Just let her be. *blek* The atmosphere here was pretty bad. Hot somemore. Cant them set more fans? Almost FAINTED.I was pissed out and finished my food. Guessed what,felt like i've been jogged for 10rounds. Sweating like hell. Damn it!!! Hsiang Ting, Jac came when we almost finished our dish. Laughed and joked thoughtout d whole section. I laughed till in tears but you wont be able to control it AT ALL. Funniest part.

Am eating.. Still look okie!*blek*

Henry and Jason went back earlier cuz they have no afternoon class. Lepak-ing at lobby while waiting for my friend,Jac and by the meantime i helped Siaw Ching to post a song to her blog's profile. She was a lil bit cacat with this all IT's knowledge. *OMG* Entered my MACOECONOMIC class as well. Its my favourite subj tho and i never fell bored during his(Andy)'s lecturing. Went to library when break time. Chatted with Chuan Kiat about Badminton's stuff. Both of us obviously fond in sport. Ya,one of my coursemate lose his pendrive but he got IT back finally. How come he's soooo sucking lucky. My pendrive died last week and i was like... What the fishhhhh! I gonna mourn about this for this few weeks.*bla bla*

Took it when we were lepak-ing at lobby asked by her (Siaw Ching)... She is one of my fan.*pissed*

Urgh? Finished my Macro class. Again,met Jac and we walked to d entrance of college. Still laughing and joking and teasing around with Jac and Elyn and we kept on teasing Fui Fui,she was seriously blushing!Sent Siaw Ching back home since i no need going to BDC to pick my 2nd sis and her house is same area as mine. She got driving licence dy but what the sucking was,she told me she's scare of driving her HILUX. wow... soooo nice la,luxury car indeed. Am totally out of idea how to continues d conversation. *Haiz x10*

Reached home,showered,ate. Tidying my assignment now and blog this entry right now!
Its my report for today [11th March 2009]
lol...