31 March, 2009

Goku's Tuesday [Morning part]

An extraordinary morning again and i was so cold myself in d half way of lecturing since i sat opposite to the air con and i was like.... what d hell la!

Firstly, to keep all of you guys up-to-date about me here, I gonna start my storytelling now. Lol. I was procrastinating to study this few days due to there're some tests in this week and the next next week so I have to and I actually had done my stock of notes. Hectic. I didn’t feel like getting on with another stock and i’m BORED. Stress is kicking innnnnn! Tests are around the corner ba. Come on,don't always waiting for d football match la....

So, what happened today was that I woke up lil late and I hate my Mr. Alarm because he didn’t do his job as wake me up on time and I had rushed to college but not before i sent something to my friend. I was slept too late i think and the sun raised dy in d morning but it was just blocked by thick curtains in my room that’s why la… Not my fault at all... D shit curtain.

As usual, I slept quite late. Around 4am and before parting to my dreamland, I would lie on my bed and recall or scanned my own brain what I’ve done for the whole day and the scanning result was nothing except my routine as went to classes and blabla….

Gonna going out with my course mates tonight and the purpose of d outing is still a secret before we hang out,*shhhhh* with my new circle of friend plus my old classmates, three of them. I meant d OLD one. Emmmm, might off to ktv I think if I’m not mistaken.

My phone beeped [Bellas_Lullaby], replied from my silly power ranger. Wonderful night for me, I meant last night. Great chat with Winnie.

She is lil funny if you’re really got CLICKED with her and you could garrulously talking non-stop with her. Chatted from d top to the bottom and sure thing we touched some study’s stuff. We’re not bubbling yea but... She won finally just because she read through all d books? I kept on emphasized that me, myself now is Goku and no longer Ultraman or Edward but she still forgot this smallBIG point at last! *Geeez* Wasn’t satisfied though. But d funniest part was when i told her that i was reading her school magazines and I knew she was kinda embarrassed but truth be told,I was sooo enjoyed with the magazines. Sorry yea.. Haha! I sat there on my bed, read it all so the so-called ''nice pictures''. What else? laughed la come on...! My smile was permanently on my face. *jian* See, i changed my topic d apparently. This is an experience I encounter day to day one kie. Lol. Oh ya, she was sick and a lazy her don’t want to go for the check up. Seriously hope that she could recovery asap because she would have a piles of work to go through.

p/s: Chun li also get ill so take care of urself.

Can’t wait for the hangout section and i seriously wished that it will be a nice one la.

Continuing my lecturing soon and gonna enter my class room now!!

3 comments:

Winnie Nelson said...

ahhahahahahahaha.. i can't stop laughing! lol.. XD

Gazy said...

Wait.. What're you laughing then? D title or d contents of my entry? See..its all bout you,hOw big face you have wat...LOL

Anonymous said...

vouga http://www.webjam.com/furnacefilters packing http://www.asianave.com/vendingmachines/ brannigan http://www.webjam.com/kitchencabinets plunder http://www.webjam.com/slipcovers ropes http://www.webjam.com/polarmonitor genome http://www.webjam.com/popcornmachines predeceased http://www.webjam.com/garagedooropeners manchester