18 March, 2009

What's the HELL is going ONNN?



I have 2 reasons why today is the worst day of mine for the whole holiday…

--I SENT my assignments to the wrong email address who are same class with me. All out of sudden and I unable to responded back. I'm a CLOT... Hopefully she would never realize it till the due date or else my assignment (points and ideas) will be taker by her. But don’t copy BLINDLY la Okie?
***MOAN***

--I was pissed off la! I can’t even sign in to my blog’s dashboard. I can sign in via other pc or laptop but not my own. What’s go wrong…? Is there anyone out there know what actually happens? It’s showed ‘internet explorer unable displayed page’ when I tried to sign in to my own blog. [bX-qazly4] I’ve phobia now and kinda sensitive with THAT shit thgs. What the hell is it? I’m now blogging here Starbuck,using my friend's lappy and to just parked my big ass here to post my entry. *helpless* So fucking down me because I realized that blogging has become a part of my life. MY LIFE.....
I was seriously frustrated now. I realized that it’s been 5days since my last updated. I seriously want to kill someone. *Fuck off*

6 comments:

Niss said...

Calm down Gazy...everythg will be fine..now i noe u luv blogging so much...haha

Winnie Nelson said...

LOL. Chill. =D

Gazy said...

To Niss..
Yup,thanks alot yea... Gonna tell Letural later d. Hopefully la...

Gazy said...

To Power winnie..
Chill..? XD=) Cant digest it la babe... lol!

Winnie Nelson said...

take a chill pill then. or go soak yourself in the swimming pool. hahaha.. =D

Gazy said...

Yup.. do teach me how to SOAK in d swimking pool yea... School swimmer wat!! *ish-ing*