03 March, 2009

Its my day!

Before i sleep, there are a thought came to my mind and ya, its our little conversation in sms chat day...

Her: i'll help you to ask my lecturer tomorrow k? N i'll tell you k?
Me : Really? thx ya sweet fren.
Her: Sure,i'll help in any way i can.=)

Sooo sweet of u gurl! *smiles*
I was always thinks that i am trouble myself because kept on imagining something unimaginable, my mood dropped to the bottom from the top u noe but now,atleast i gained back a lil bit trust in myself.She was giving me an inspiration on my studies so that i have more confidence with what the hell i am studying currently!Again,thx for being there when i needed someone! You're the precious one!



Afternoon Session
As usual,went for my class(Human resources class) and it was interesting class for me,due to my lecturer(Adeline) quite a sporting kind. But,it still contained some boredom feeling too! Just a lil bit yea. Supposed to send my assignment's draft to her but what the fucking is,i lost my PENDRIVE! It was bothersome la because all my documents were saving inside the pendrive. But Luckily,i have d backup for those important doc. We were going to Winner court at 4th miles,played badminton in the afternon after me,jac and Hsiang Ting completed with our lunch and we met others (Jason,Yee Ling,Chuan Kiat, Fui Fui)at Winner court around 2pm. We started our match and it ended up at 3.30pm approximately. Tired but enjoyed. Jason was a worsen one this time apparently,cuz always been bombd and smashed by us( me,jac and chuan Kiat) and does so Yee Ling. She was pretty poor in sport but ya,she is NO.1 in playing online games. *Weirdness* We all went to Stutong's market and had our ABC special there.WOW, so nice la! Really, for those who are interesting and fond of ABC special here should going there and have a try!* Marvellous*
She is Fui Fui and not really good in playing badmiton..?*sobs*

Me and Chuan kiat,he is a great player indeed...*Clap*

This gurl is YEE LING and considered as a Vase...? *laughing*



Evening Session
Went out again,with my friends(X classmate) so called reunion in a raining night. Had my lunch with them at a place named CORNER that allocated somewhere around Crown Square in Kuching. Had a plate of fish chop mushroom rice and a glass of jasmine green tea. N ya, i still cant seems to find a way in order to alarm myself to take a pic of my delicious food again and again because i remembered it when my food had totally eaten by me!*Haiz* We all chit chat around and had a great chat thought by the way. They'd just cracked some jokes which most of the time made me laugh lyk wat!This is my circle of friends who are having the same passion or topics with me,thts why we were non -stop talking!

Our next destination was at Mcd in airport. My buddy Jac,again being my driver( sound not nice with labelld him as driver actually, Or just his turn now fetched me since i was being his driver this afternoon. lol) and still laughed and talked in the car with plentyyyy of weird topics!He basically like to start the funny topics and make me laughed lyk hell. It was fucking cold in the airport and 8 of us kept on showing cat walked,loitering around but entered Mcd at last just for sake of continued the gossipping! *OMG* Gurls are seems alots of topics to go through for fulfilled their talking kopek desire. lil bit of helpless for this part!

They are all my sweetest friends....
But some of them didnt hangout with us cuz they staying hostel,too far and soo far!

Am exhausting due to the whole day outing but when you have those people around you esp people like friends,tell you, the journey turned out nice weik automatically!
See, now i should start to do my assignmentss to ensure that i can send my drafts to my lecturer on time. It almost driving me numbness but hope i curb it as well!!!
Tutorials and assignmentss and research and typing and studying and ..........
*sMILes*




8 comments:

♥♥Alyssa Sia♥♥ said...

Gazy,
Ur sweet sweet gurl is who?
Haha...

Winnie Nelson said...

whoops.. didn't know it made such an impact for you. glad i could help. LOL. =)

And don't worry, MY pendrive crashed last night as well. i was actually recovering the files when we were texting. hahahaha.. silly me. =D

Gazy said...

Sure..
An important and positive at all!
Sooo...
I scared someone had taken it and copying my assignment's contents cuz i almost done my 4 set of assignments dy!
U're d lucky one..
Gonna re-do it soon...
Sooo down!
Shit luck... d date is coming soon this week!

Gazy said...

Ching: I dont noe ...
forgot ored lo..huhu! Rich gurl bo.. lol

Winnie Nelson said...

hahahaha... nevermind. hurry up and submit your assignments then. lol.
no shit shit. you can do it. =D
having quiz tomorrow. s***. hahahaha...

Gazy said...

Yaya..u're right!
Gonna run it faster..
Nway,thx for evythgs and,
Do well in ur quiz yea!

Ejaylicious said...

YUp Gazy..im orang Kuching....

Gazy said...

Oopps..
Nice to meet yea org skpg.
Ejay or licious should i call u..?
lolx